ajratmoq, bo'lmoq, qismlarga bo'lmoq, turkumlamoq
Noun(1) a serious disagreement between two groups of people (typically producing tension or hostility(2) a ridge of land that separates two adjacent river systems
Verb(1) separate into parts or portions(2) perform a division(3) act as a barrier between; stand between(4) come apart(5) make a division or separation(6) force, take, or pull apart
(1) What has gone missing is that this is also that rare American film that seamlessly breaches the divide between the political and the personal, the past and the present.(2) The divide between the digital and tangible is blurring├ö├ç┬¬(3) The apparent refusal is being described by some American intelligence analysts as an indication of a significant divide between the groups.(4) I am in love with books and have to divide my day into house chores, time to write and time to read.(5) The rivers on the eastern side of the divide empty into Hudson's Bay, while the westerly rivers flow to the Pacific.(6) the cell clusters began to divide rapidly(7) He was a political editor and later head of news at BBC Northern Ireland before crossing the divide between those who report the news and those who help to shape the Government's message.(8) The result is a collection of songs that shift like sands, with cyberpunk, strings, looped beats and urbane poetry blurring the divide between rock and the experimental.(9) If you divide 2 into 13983816 you get 6991908 or exactly half.(10) Nowadays I divide my time between L.A. and Berlin, Germany.(11) the Party decided to put down an amendment and thus divide the House(12) A society where the social divide between haves and have-nots has become a chasm is a society that breeds violence and brutality.(13) symbolically, the difference of sex is a divide(14) Indeed, the merchant's political convictions straddled the divide in southern opinion.(15) The object is to add, subtract, multiply or divide these numbers in order to achieve the value of 24.(16) divide 4 into 20
(1) to divide :: bo'linish
(2) divide into :: ichiga ajratish
(3) divide up :: yuqoriga ajratish
(4) digital divide :: raqamli bo'lmoq
(5) divide and conquer :: ajratish va zabt
(6) divide by :: tomonidan bo'lmoq
(7) the great divide :: katta bo'lmoq
(8) divide and rule :: bo'l va boshqar
(9) divide the work :: ish ajratish
(10) divide off :: off ajratish
1. breach ::
2. watershed ::
4. separate ::
5. diverge ::
7. disunite ::
8. classify ::
10. fraction ::
11. part ::
1. join ::
2. link ::
3. unify ::
4. unite ::
divide, divided, divides, dividing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Let's DIVIDE up the loot.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
Divide and conquer, that’s the motto.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
...that the only reasonable action
is to sell the ring and DIVIDE the money?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
We got to DIVIDE
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
Perhaps we should
DIVIDE and conquer.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
English to Uzbek Dictionary: divide
Meaning and definitions of divide, translation in Uzbek language for divide with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of divide in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "divide"
What divide means in Uzbek, divide meaning in Uzbek, divide definition, examples and pronunciation of divide in Uzbek language.