diviziya, taqsimlash, bo'lish, fikrlardagi farq, tafovut, tasniflanish, bo'limi
Noun(1) an army unit large enough to sustain combat(2) one of the portions into which something is regarded as divided and which together constitute a whole(3) the act or process of dividing(4) an administrative unit in government or business(5) discord that splits a group(6) a league ranked by quality(7) (biology(8) (botany(9) a unit of the United States Air Force usually comprising two or more wings(10) a group of ships of similar type(11) an arithmetic operation that is the inverse of multiplication; the quotient of two numbers is computed(12) the act of dividing or partitioning; separation by the creation of a boundary that divides or keeps apart
(1) a division is being created between arts and science(2) the division of his estates between the two branches of his family(3) cell division(4) Anyone who studies mathematics should not be afraid of the difficulty of multiplication and division , but should be afraid of the mysteries of manipulating fractions.(5) This set me thinking about the perennial problem of equitable division of household labour.(6) The division Teleostei within the Osteichthyes (bony fish) is made up of 38 orders.(7) The advice has been dished out by Northern division 's road policing unit after a number of complaints to police from motorists about cycle users not using lights and an increase in accidents.(8) Pot-bound grasses require frequent watering, as well as annual division and repotting.(9) what division are Wicklow in?(10) Aristotle proposes a solution that applies to definitions reached by the ├ö├ç├┐method of division .├ö├ç├û(11) a gene that helps regulate cell division(12) Each division is broken into several brigades.(13) Can you explain binary addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division in a non-complex manner?(14) This affects the growth, reproduction and division of cells and the communication of signals between the outside of the cell and the nucleus inside the cell.(15) However, multiplication is typically learned first and most individuals are more practiced on multiplication then division .(16) One report said they were separated from their division and later wanted to return to Japan but feared they would face a court-martial.
(1) division of labor :: mehnat bo'limi
(2) cell division :: Uyali aloqa bo'limi
(3) division of work :: ish bo'limi
(4) administrative division :: ma'muriy bo'linish
(5) long division :: uzoq bo'limi
(6) first division :: birinchi bo'limi
(7) head of division :: bo'limi boshlig'i
(8) upper division :: yuqori bo'limi
2. sharing out ::
3. dividing line ::
4. section ::
5. department ::
6. disunity ::
7. part ::
8. air division ::
9. variance ::
10. class ::
11. segmentation ::
1. unification ::
2. union ::
division, divisional, divisions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the DIVISION of labor very clear.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
The criminal DIVISION.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
The restaurant DIVISION, mostly.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
Long DIVISION, long DIVISION. Go, go, go.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
This is a simple DIVISION
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
English to Uzbek Dictionary: division
Meaning and definitions of division, translation in Uzbek language for division with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of division in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "division"
What division means in Uzbek, division meaning
in Uzbek, division definition, examples and pronunciation
of division in Uzbek language.