eshik, uy, eshikcha, yo'l, xonadon, bino
Noun(1) a swinging or sliding barrier that will close the entrance to a room or building or vehicle(2) the entrance (the space in a wall(3) anything providing a means of access (or escape(4) a structure where people live or work (usually ordered along a street or road(5) a room that is entered via a door
(1) They threw me back against the metal garage door hard.(2) The guard pointed to the chairs and left, the heavy oak door slamming behind him.(3) He just slammed through the door and just walked straight over to where my teller was.(4) he was standing in the door(5) When he walks in the door , he reads a simple red and white document that's on his desk.(6) close the door(7) she walked through the door(8) To leave the game last night, you had to pass through a revolving metal door .(9) half door(10) I can't open the door(11) he went in the main door(12) Just before you get to the unlocked door at the end of the hall you will see a crate.(13) I go through a door and walk past the second pool, which is exactly the same, if a little grander.(14) did you lock the door?(15) I was interrupted yet again by the stupid door banging against the wall.(16) Their conversation was interrupted by the door creaking open.
(1) close the door :: eshikni yoping
(2) open the door :: eshikni ochish
(3) front door :: old eshik
(4) back door :: orqa eshik
(5) sliding door :: toymasin eshik
(6) girl next door :: qiz keyingi eshik
(7) shut the door :: eshikni yopib
(8) door to door :: eshik eshik uchun
(9) open door :: ochiq eshik
1. doorway ::
2. portal ::
3. opening ::
4. entrance ::
5. entry ::
6. exit ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Lord, it's like the car key
in your apartment DOOR all over again.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
...until that stupid DOOR was perfect.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
Hold the DOOR!
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
English to Uzbek Dictionary: door
Meaning and definitions of door, translation in Uzbek language for door with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of door in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "door"
What door means in Uzbek, door meaning
in Uzbek, door definition, examples and pronunciation
of door in Uzbek language.