quruq, quruqlik, spirtli ichimliklarni taqiqlash tarafdoriquruq, qurigan, namsiz, surilmagan, yog'siz, murabbosiz, namgarchilik kam bo'lgan, qurib qolgan, muloyim, sovuq, quruqlikda, qattiq, to'kiladiganquritmoq, artmoq, sog'ishni to'xtatmoq
- quruqquriydiDroidfen bilanQuritish
Noun(1) a reformer who opposes the use of intoxicating beverages
Verb(1) remove the moisture from and make dry(2) become dry or drier
Adjective(1) free from liquid or moisture; lacking natural or normal moisture or depleted of water; or no longer wet(2) humorously sarcastic or mocking(3) lacking moisture or volatile components(4) opposed to or prohibiting the production and sale of alcoholic beverages(5) not producing milk(6) (of liquor(7) without a mucous or watery discharge(8) not shedding tears(9) lacking interest or stimulation; dull and lifeless(10) used of solid substances in contrast with liquid ones(11) unproductive especially of the expected results(12) having no adornment or coloration(13) (of food(14) having a large proportion of strong liquor(15) lacking warmth or emotional involvement(16) practicing complete abstinence from alcoholic beverages
(1) Hughes also notes that the aquifer runs beneath two dry lakes in the area, Cadiz and Bristol.(2) It consisted of water and dry bread, and had to be eaten silently - and quickly, as the time permitted for breakfast was only 15 minutes.(3) The drought belt of Africa has had almost two decades of exceptionally dry weather.(4) Chances are quite good that lunch on any given weekday was a hamburger patty and cheese on plain, dry bread served with fries.(5) If you have other telltale symptoms, such as brittle hair and nails, dry skin and a tendency to feel cold, definitely get checked out.(6) Windows started falling out of the hotels before the paint was dry .(7) If blistering does occur, allow the paint to dry for a few days.(8) The dry , silent male mourning seemed much worse than the noisy grief of the women.(9) Since there is less moisture in the air, the skin can become very dry and dehydrated, as it fails to replenish the moisture that is exuded naturally into the air.(10) If your hair is very dry , damaged or chemically treated, treat yourself to a deep conditioning once a week.(11) Grandiosity, rigidity, and intolerance of ambiguity, and a tendency to obsess about things are among the traits associated with the dry drunk.(12) Add to that the invention, intelligence and dry wit this title contains, and it deserves to top the charts.(13) The combination of dry bread and endless cheese leads to the diner having to chew away at the food for, oh, several hours.(14) She managed to stay mostly dry , but the cuffs of her pants were damp.(15) If your problem is dry hair, first massage coconut or olive into your scalp.(16) Subtle jokes and dry humour set up some nice character development, backed by worthy acting.
(1) dry up :: quritib
(2) dry cleaner :: quruq tozalovchi
(3) dry skin :: quruq teri
(4) to dry :: quriting
(5) dry season :: quruq mavsumda
(6) dry out :: qurib
(7) dry ice :: quruq muz
(8) high and dry :: yuqori va quruq
1. arid ::
2. parched ::
3. hard ::
4. waterless ::
5. thirsty ::
6. unbuttered ::
7. bare ::
8. dull ::
9. wry ::
10. unemotional ::
11. teetotal ::
12. crisp ::
14. parch ::
15. dehydrate ::
16. towel ::
17. wipe ::
18. desiccate ::
19. dry out ::
20. prohibitionist ::
1. damp ::
2. dank ::
3. humid ::
4. moist ::
5. wet ::
dries, droid, droids, dry, dryer, dryers, drying, dryly, dryness, drys
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'll DRY. You wash.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
Still kind of DRY out there.
It'll sell on the street.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
Why have we not offered our guests DRY clothes and food?
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
It must be because you left there
the apples to DRY.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
Now DRY your eyes
and get Flynn in here.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
English to Uzbek Dictionary: dry
Meaning and definitions of dry, translation in Uzbek language for dry with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dry in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "dry"
What dry means in Uzbek, dry meaning in Uzbek, dry definition, examples and pronunciation of dry in Uzbek language.