kerak bo'lgan, tegishlicha, talab etilgan, majbur, to'lanishi lozim bo'lgan, mossoliqlar, bojlar
Noun(1) that which is deserved or owed(2) a payment that is due (e.g., as the price of membership
Adjective(1) owed and payable immediately or on demand(2) scheduled to arrive(3) suitable to or expected in the circumstances(4) capable of being assigned or credited to
Adverb(1) directly or exactly; straight
(1) However, he could not be fired because he was due for retirement.(2) she didn't receive the recognition due to her(3) Then the car turns around and travels 40 meters due south in 5.0 seconds.(4) This week he admitted driving without due care and attention, and was fined Ôö¼├║483 with nine points on his licence.(5) Also next year the European elections are due with both polls expected to go ahead on the same day, June 10.(6) their latest album is due(7) The poor come into the field and take their due from the owners - by right!(8) the project is due at the end of the week(9) Paul, my little ceramic penguin in the study always faces due south.(10) Closer to your departure date the balance of your payment is due .(11) when are you due?(12) the train is due in 30 minutes(13) I smoke with due care and consideration for other people.(14) Gerry is due for release in the UK later this year.(15) Its destination was Christmas Island, an Australian territorial outpost, about 300 nautical miles due south of Sumatra.(16) she says the money is due to her
(1) due to :: sababli
(2) due date :: muddati
(3) due diligence :: Ekspertiza
(4) in due course :: tufayli davomida
(5) balance due :: tufayli balansi
(6) in due time :: vaqtida
(7) date due :: tufayli sana
(8) amount due :: tufayli miqdori
(9) due process :: tufayli jarayon
(10) be due to :: tufayli bo'lishi
1. owing ::
3. deserved by ::
4. proper ::
6. directly ::
7. rightful treatment ::
8. fee ::
1. undue ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...while you avoid me
DUE to unresolved childhood issues.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
...DUE to the limited number of outcomes.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
I got bills DUE, man.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
and the checkout lady asked
when I was DUE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
Today's my DUE date,
and this crap needs to end now.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
English to Uzbek Dictionary: due
Meaning and definitions of due, translation in Uzbek language for due with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of due in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "due"
What due means in Uzbek, due meaning
in Uzbek, due definition, examples and pronunciation
of due in Uzbek language.