haqiqiy bo'lmagan, qalbaki, yasama, yolg'ondakam, shovqinsiz, ovozsizqo'g'irchoq, tulum, model, sun'iy yoki yasama narsa, rezinka so'rg'ich, boshqalar qo'lidagi qurol, fint, aldovchi harakat, nashr-maketi
Noun(1) a person who does not talk(2) an ignorant or foolish person(3) a figure representing the human form(4) a cartridge containing an explosive charge but no bullet
Verb(1) make a dummy of
Adjective(1) having the appearance of being real but lacking capacity to function
(1) Rick's no dummy , so of course he goes along with it.(2) A dummy camera was set up earlier this year to prevent cars using the bus gate.(3) When it comes to movie marketing, he is no dummy .(4) In reality, ├ö├ç├┐Johny├ö├ç├û was a ventriloquist's dummy , but few seemed to mind about that.(5) It's fairly obvious of her interest in him and he's no dummy , so maybe he's ignoring her to protect himself?(6) Following the correct steps to adjust the three dies, we should have succeeded in making a dummy round.(7) Of course, NATO knows that we have these dummies, but cannot tell a dummy from a real rocket.(8) Immediately after this opening lead, the dummy 's cards are exposed.(9) I mean, the only thing worse then having a wax dummy, is having a wax dummy of a ventriloquist dummy that looks like a clown!(10) And when you say towing mannequins, is that mannequin in the sense of, say a store dummy , basically a pretend human being?(11) The Defender on the Declarer's left leads the card to the first trick, after which the cards in the dummy are exposed and sorted by suit.(12) To give the feeling that someone is watching and guarding over your spooky home make a dummy or scarecrow.(13) The unfortunate fact is that any dummy can assemble a list of keywords and upload their smartpages in just a few minutes.(14) a dummy torpedo(15) Make a dummy round first to check chambering before you start loading a bunch of ammo.(16) A dummy bolt is in place in the receiver so headspace is set at the same time.
(1) dummy variable :: qo'g'irchoqboz o'zgarmaydigan
(2) double dummy :: ikki model
(3) dummy load :: model yuk
(4) dummy run :: model Run
(5) display dummy :: ko'rsatish model
(6) dummy head :: model bosh
(7) dummy up :: yuqoriga model
1. simulated ::
2. mannequin ::
3. mock-up ::
4. silent person ::
5. dope ::
6. blank ::
7. dummy up ::
1. brain ::
2. genius ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Hey, Mike was no DUMMY.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
I had to buy the DUMMY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
Okay, my guy's no DUMMY, right?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
Maybe you, me and your DUMMY
could go get a hot beverage.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
Thank God he had a DUMMY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
English to Uzbek Dictionary: dummy
Meaning and definitions of dummy, translation in Uzbek language for dummy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of dummy in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "dummy"
What dummy means in Uzbek, dummy meaning
in Uzbek, dummy definition, examples and pronunciation
of dummy in Uzbek language.