chidamlilik, mustahkamlik, qattiqlik, pishiqlik, sabotlilik, bardoshlilik
Adjective(1) existing for a long time(2) capable of withstanding wear and tear and decay(3) very long lasting
(1) He's not durable and may need a softer practice schedule and a specialist's role to remain healthy for a full season.(2) A fierce hitter who is tough against the ran, he has proved wrong the skeptics who doubted he was durable enough to be a longtime starter.(3) He was an extremely durable player during most of his career, but his body has undergone a lot of wear and tear and may be starting to break down.(4) They must be durable enough to withstand extended use and exposure to a wide variety of fluids.(5) The car is not made of stainless steel but instead it's made of some kind of durable alloy that can withstand bullets and rocket-propelled grenades.(6) Cloth bags are sturdier and more durable than either plastic bags or paper bags, and are also very environmentally friendly.(7) But so far, at least, neither campaign has produced a durable peace.(8) The 12-year veteran is durable , tough and still has the strongest arm in the league.(9) He has to prove he's durable enough to last a whole season.(10) In connection to gloves, they are durable and the longer you wear them the more durable they get.(11) I'm a durable guy and I've got up of the floor a bunch of times.(12) He is also extremely strong, tough, durable - and more mobile than people realize.(13) Evidence suggests that he is less durable than his colleagues.(14) He's durable and powerful, and won't have problems behind San Diego's big guns.(15) Colonial hinged shutters are durable enough to withstand hurricane wind forces.(16) A sore left shoulder slowed him before the break, but he's incredibly durable and it shouldn't hinder him in the second half.
(1) durable goods :: ishonchli mahsulotlar
(2) consumer durable :: bardoshli iste'mol
(3) durable articles :: ishonchli maqolalar
(4) non-durable :: non-mustahkam
2. lasting ::
3. perdurable ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And a living will
and DURABLE power of attorney.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
Until I can transfer my intellect
to a more DURABLE container...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
English to Uzbek Dictionary: durable
Meaning and definitions of durable, translation in Uzbek language for durable with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of durable in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "durable"
What durable means in Uzbek, durable meaning in Uzbek, durable definition, examples and pronunciation of durable in Uzbek language.