kechqurun, oqshom, kunning ikkinchi yarmi
Noun(1) the latter part of the day (the period of decreasing daylight from late afternoon until nightfall(2) a later concluding time period(3) the early part of night (from dinner until bedtime
Verb(1) make level or straight(2) become even or more even(3) make even or more even
(1) If you decide on the tuxedo, then get your hands on a slick pair of evening dress shoes.(2) It may be the height of Viliad fashion, but it's not exactly human evening dress.(3) The aprÔö£┬┐s match comedians kept the ball rolling before the main event of the evening .(4) The course will be held in the evening and will run over a period of 10 weeks.(5) So you see, it's possible to get and wear beautiful evening shoes without suffering.(6) The only real flash of colour in the whole production was the evening dress wore by Lady Macbeth as she plots murder with her husband.(7) She is wearing a low-cut black evening dress, he a dinner suit.(8) I thought about it for a while, tried to remember the events of the evening , it was patchy at best.(9) She was dressed in her most beautiful evening dress, bought especially for the occasion.(10) Lace is very popular on its own or as trimming - expect to see it worn during the day and used as an overlay for evening dresses.(11) a couple in evening dress(12) Everyone then comes together for a nice meal in the evening and we're all in bed by 10 pm catching up on our sleep.(13) The event was an evening of entertainment focusing on the legacy the outgoing Bishop of Manchester will leave.(14) they could have a relaxing evening(15) A few blocks away stood the object of the evening 's activities: the Sydney Harbour Bridge.(16) Traffic was diverted on to minor roads, causing tailbacks in the evening rush-hour as workers made their way home.
(1) even :: hatto
(2) good evening :: hayrli kech
(3) in the evening :: kechqurun
(4) this evening :: Bu oqshom
(5) every evening :: har oqshom
(6) evening dress :: kechki libos
(7) yesterday evening :: kecha kechqurun
(8) tomorrow evening :: ertaga kechqurun
(9) one evening :: Bir kuni kechqurun
(10) evening meal :: kechki ovqat
1. night ::
2. late afternoon ::
3. end of day ::
4. close of day ::
5. twilight ::
6. dusk ::
7. nightfall ::
8. sunset ::
9. sundown ::
10. eve ::
11. eventide ::
12. evenfall ::
13. gloaming ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
come from the EVENING
before All Hallows' Day--
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
Well, I had a delightful
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
and drink shade of the EVENING.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
before we ride in the morning
and after you make camp in the EVENING.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
One EVENING Gregor found his little brother
playing with a toy by the fire -
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
English to Uzbek Dictionary: evening
Meaning and definitions of evening, translation in Uzbek language for evening with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of evening in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "evening"
What evening means in Uzbek, evening meaning
in Uzbek, evening definition, examples and pronunciation
of evening in Uzbek language.