zo'r bermoq, chiranmoq, ta'sir etmoq
- ko'rsatishio'tkazishmoqdaqo'ymasligita'sirga ega
Verb(1) put to use(2) have and exercise(3) make a great effort at a mental or physical task
(1) A magnet can exert a force on a moving charged particle, but it cannot change the particle's kinetic energy.(2) The law enforcement forces already on the ground did not manage to exert sufficient influence.(3) he needs to exert himself to try to find an answer(4) In that way, she has been able to spend more time with her grandchildren and exert a beneficial influence.(5) Be more loving towards children as they will exert a positive influence on you.(6) how much control can he exert over his own life?(7) He soon came to exert considerable influence on surgical practice and hospital policy at Harrogate.(8) Strong, varying magnetic fields were already known to exert an upward force on objects in their path.(9) This is peer pressure, societal pressure and all the other social norms exerting their influence on you.(10) The doctor says that she should not be allowed to exert herself mentally and physically and she should not be allowed to witness tragic scenes.(11) The new government should win the public trust by exerting itself to attain tangible results in its efforts to translate the promise into action.(12) They show up every day to sweat and exert themselves and strive to improve their skills and game play, when more than half of them are well aware that they will not even be sitting on the bench come this time next season.(13) Across the Maritimes, scores of wharves are being left to crumble, as the power of the sea exerts its inexorable force.(14) The fountain exerts a hypnotic influence on children who are irresistibly drawn to remove their shoes and socks and go paddling in the water.(15) Nevertheless, the organization still exerts considerable influence.(16) However, if you're sick or you've been physically exerting yourself , you need sleep.
(1) exert oneself :: o'zini ko'rsatishi
(2) exert influence :: ta'sir
(3) exert pressure :: bosim o'tkazish
(4) exert effort :: harakat ko'rsatishi
1. bring to bear ::
2. strive ::
3. maintain ::
4. exercise ::
exert, exerted, exerting, exerts
English to Uzbek Dictionary: exert
Meaning and definitions of exert, translation in Uzbek language for exert with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of exert in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "exert"
What exert means in Uzbek, exert meaning in Uzbek, exert definition, examples and pronunciation of exert in Uzbek language.