Verb(1) make plain and comprehensible(2) define(3) serve as a reason or cause or justification of
(1) I was writing a note to Pip's Mum to explain about our disappearance and put it on her desk.(2) In our family, we have always sat down and talked and tried to explain why you need to vote.(3) she had tried to explain about Adam, hadn't she?(4) this would explain why so many adult children still live with their parents(5) to explain yourself(6) I can't explain it(7) SeÔö£├¡n here will explain what you need to do(8) they know stories about me that I can't explain away(9) Cole grinned and went on to explain about the different types of magic users that there were.(10) let me explain(11) So to explain these events it is necessary to examine the entire geological record.(12) Call the company, explain the situation and give an estimate of the time you will arrive.(13) I had to go and explain myself to the board(14) The bus was on time and its route correct, so how do we explain this unnecessary event?(15) Pete goes on to explain in detail exactly how to achieve all this for consistent accuracy.(16) Another reason to explain the popularity of the leather look is its affordability.
(1) to explain :: tushuntirish uchun
(2) explain away :: yuz tushuntirish
(3) explain in detail :: batafsil bayon
(4) explain briefly :: qisqacha bayon
(5) explain clearly :: aniq tushuntirib
(6) explain oneself :: o'zini tushuntirib
1. describe ::
2. account for ::
3. explicate ::
4. excuse ::
1. obscure ::
explain, explainable, explained, explaining, explains
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Hey, what's going on?
- It's a little hard to EXPLAIN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
to EXPLAIN them to her.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
and I promise I will EXPLAIN
everything later, okay?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
...can you EXPLAIN it
to the audience?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
Can you EXPLAIN to me
why a brilliant man
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
English to Uzbek Dictionary: explain
Meaning and definitions of explain, translation in Uzbek language for explain with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of explain in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "explain"
What explain means in Uzbek, explain meaning
in Uzbek, explain definition, examples and pronunciation
of explain in Uzbek language.