ishonchli, sodiq, sadoqatli, chin, aniq ishongan, ishonch qozongan, vijdonli
Noun(1) any loyal and steadfast following(2) a group of people who adhere to a common faith and habitually attend a given church
Adjective(1) steadfast in affection or allegiance(2) marked by fidelity to an original(3) not having sexual relations with anyone except your husband or wife, or your boyfriend or girlfriend
(1) Madame Wu is a faithful wife, producing heirs for the Wu family and controlling the house staff with skill and efficiency.(2) Betsy had been the complete opposite of her husband - kind, compassionate, faithful , and honest.(3) A character actor may also be a faithful husband; both are steady, if unspectacular jobs.(4) This wholeness is about community, the community of the faithful that forms the church.(5) Although closely related species, meadow voles have multiple mates while prairie voles remain steadfastly faithful to their partners.(6) In journalistic usage, you shall be as accurate and balanced and fair, and as faithful to pinned-down facts, as you possibly can be.(7) Despite some juggling of the sequence of events, ├ö├ç├┐Ali├ö├ç├û is largely faithful to facts.(8) Getting married doesn't make you morally superior and it certainly doesn't automatically make you a faithful partner or a doting parent.(9) I am very proud of the fact that I have been as faithful to the truth as humanly possible.(10) In the years since then, Moe has carved out his own niche in the music, remaining ever faithful to the ├ö├ç├┐old├ö├ç├û sounds and never drifting far from the roots of his music.(11) Winner of many international prizes, Stanev has built a considerable reputation on his faithful re-interpreting of the staple classical repertoire.(12) I have been to the edge of life and come back with a wise, faithful and honest friend whom I trust completely at my core.(13) She survived Russell by thirty years and remained as faithful to him until her death as if her love had been returned.(14) I realize that this is normal and I have no control over what I may or may not feel, but I also feel like I'm betraying my faithful wife for having these thoughts.(15) Yes, people sometimes cheat and lie, but they sometimes are also faithful and truthful.(16) But despite all this augmentation, the text remains surprisingly faithful to the original.
(1) be faithful :: sodiq bo'lishi
(2) faithful friend :: sodiq do'st
(3) the faithful :: ishonchli
(4) stay faithful :: sodiq qolish
(5) faithful to :: sodiq
(6) cease to be faithful :: sodiq bo'lishda davom eturlar
1. loyal ::
2. constant ::
4. devoted ::
5. true-blue ::
6. unswerving ::
7. staunch ::
8. steadfast ::
9. dedicated ::
10. committed ::
11. trusty ::
12. trustworthy ::
13. dependable ::
14. reliable ::
15. congregation ::
16. fold ::
1. disloyal ::
2. faithless ::
3. fickle ::
4. inconstant ::
5. perfidious ::
6. recreant ::
7. treacherous ::
8. unfaithful ::
9. untrue ::
faithful, faithfully, faithfulness, faithfuls
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"Your FAITHFUL sister, Sansa."
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
was FAITHFUL to his.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
If we are steadfast in our love for the
Queen and her FAITHFUL advisers,
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
My lord, I have always
been FAITHFUL to House Arryn.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
English to Uzbek Dictionary: faithful
Meaning and definitions of faithful, translation in Uzbek language for faithful with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of faithful in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "faithful"
What faithful means in Uzbek, faithful meaning in Uzbek, faithful definition, examples and pronunciation of faithful in Uzbek language.