ferma, xo'jalik, dehqon xo'jaligi, niholxona, qo'riqxona, fermadagi turar joy, ho'jalikqishloq xo'jaligi bilan shug'ullanmoq, ishlov bermoq, ijaraga olmoq, ijaraga bermoq
- fermapolizgafermerdehqonchilikfermer xo'jaliklari
Noun(1) workplace consisting of farm buildings and cultivated land as a unit
Verb(1) be a farmer; work as a farmer(2) collect fees or profits(3) cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques
(1) But these people aren't, after all, poultry farm workers.(2) marshes are being drained in order to farm the land(3) an energy farm(4) Two of them were game farms and the rest were used to farm crops and livestock.(5) In the last year Jay has decided he might want to farm full-time.(6) Drawing on his experience raising tilapia on fish farms in South America years ago, Warner embarked on an effort to farm the breed in big indoor tanks.(7) The welcoming committee is pure science fiction, a towering wind energy farm of sleek white windmills, five storeys high and filling the valley's entire widescreen width.(8) The students of the school were told about the need for preserving farm animals.(9) It is the foremost fish breeding farm in Europe and they take so much care over the fish and the area.(10) it saves time and money to farm out some writing work to specialized companies(11) I asked the people there about the large windmill farm east of the Crowsnest Pass in Southern Alberta.(12) And he bought an organic dairy farm in Wales.(13) Dubbed the queen of science fiction, she lives next door in Dragonhold Underhill, her rolling stud farm .(14) Every evening the animals will be taken to a farm on the outskirts of Dublin where they can rest overnight.(15) Hundreds of objections to plans to build the wind farm have been made.(16) The highlight of my summers was going out to my uncle's farm about three miles outside the town.
(1) farm animal :: xo'jalik hayvon
(2) wind farm :: shamol xo'jalik
(3) farm worker :: xo'jalik ishchi
(4) fish farm :: baliq xo'jalik
(5) farm out :: tashqariga fermasida
(6) health farm :: sog'liqni saqlash xo'jalik
(7) poultry farm :: parrandachilik fermer xo'jaligi
(8) tank farm :: tank xo'jalik
(9) small farm :: kichik xo'jalik
(10) farm work :: xo'jalik ish
1. ranch ::
2. work the land ::
3. cultivate ::
4. breed ::
5. raise ::
farm, farmed, farmer, farmers, farming, farmings, farms
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...and got a gig playing
Knott's Berry Farm.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
I wish I grew up on a FARM.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
Bjorn is still too young,
although he can help on the FARM.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 3
And the few men left are barely men at all.
Farm boys and thieves.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
A small server FARM
with a static IP in her bedroom.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
English to Uzbek Dictionary: farm
Meaning and definitions of farm, translation in Uzbek language for farm with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of farm in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "farm"
What farm means in Uzbek, farm meaning in Uzbek, farm definition, examples and pronunciation of farm in Uzbek language.