xato, ayb, gunoh, kamchilik, nuqson, nojo'ya ish, buzish
- aybhar doim Faylfaultilyyoppasigabenuqson
Noun(1) a wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention(2) an imperfection in an object or machine(3) the quality of being inadequate or falling short of perfection(4) (geology(5) (electronics, loose connection or insulation failure or short circuit etc.(6) responsibility for a bad situation or event(7) (sports, e.g., that lands outside the prescribed area
Verb(1) put or pin the blame on
(1) a fire caused by an electrical fault(2) If there is a fault in the computer power supply, or if the electric socket is wired incorrectly, the computer chassis can become live and give a fatal electric shock.(3) if books were not selling, it wasn't the fault of the publishers(4) Questions have also been raised over the possibility of a earthquake fault line nearby.(5) I cannot fault the arithmetic logic that as the population increases, so should the number of representatives in Parliament.(6) One can hardly fault them for not having foreseen this shift.(7) It's not their fault that the rules are archaic.(8) The problem, affecting 26 lights, was due to a circuit fault and was fixed by EDF Energy staff by September 30th.(9) We were beaten fair and square but I can't fault the lads for effort.(10) These 18 people died through no fault of their own.(11) Maybe it's my own fault for reading books that don't feature an elf or an alien on the cover.(12) While I can't fault her for professionalism, at the very least I would have expected a smile, or, really, any show of emotion at all.(13) I felt very emotional during the service, my lip trembling on several occasions, and I slipped into my usual fault of speaking softly when that happens.(14) The only fault in the character is one of writing, not acting.(15) The alarm was raised around 6.45 pm after an electrical fault caused the machine to ignite at the property in Hermes Way.(16) Still, we can hardly fault the school for its pessimism.
(1) at fault :: noto'g'ri
(2) find fault :: xato topish
(3) fault line :: aybi liniyasi
(4) find fault with :: bilan xato topish
(5) fault-finding :: aybi-hukm
(6) fault detection :: aniqlash xato
(7) to find fault with :: xato topish uchun
(8) to a fault :: bir aybi uchun
1. defect ::
2. responsibility ::
3. misdeed ::
4. demerit ::
5. shift ::
6. error ::
7. find fault with ::
bilan xato topish
8. blame ::
1. merit ::
2. virtue ::
fault, faulted, faultily, faulting, faultless, faults, faulty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's not your FAULT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
- Well, whose FAULT was that?
- Complimentary nachos.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
[IN NASALLY VOICE]
You know, this is all your FAULT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
Yes, I guess it kind of is our FAULT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
Not my FAULT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
English to Uzbek Dictionary: fault
Meaning and definitions of fault, translation in Uzbek language for fault with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fault in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fault"
What fault means in Uzbek, fault meaning in Uzbek, fault definition, examples and pronunciation of fault in Uzbek language.