marhamat, iltifot, muruvvat, xayrixohlik, moyillik, mayl, iltifot ko'rsatish, qo'llab-quvvatlash, ruxsat, ijozat, xabar, xatmuruvvat qilmoq, marhamat qilmoq, muruvvat ko'rsatmoq, qulaylik tug'dirmoq, yordam bermoq, qo'llab-quvvatlamoq, homiylik qilmoq, biror narsani eslatmoq, o'xshash bo'lmoq
Noun(1) a feeling of favorable regard(2) an inclination to approve(3) an advantage to the benefit of someone or something(4) souvenir consisting of a small gift given to a guest at a party(5) an act of gracious kindness
Verb(1) treat gently or carefully(2) bestow a privilege upon(3) promote over another(4) consider as the favorite
(1) Go on do me a favour, do yourself a favour , take that vinyl out of its sleeve.(2) The overall balance is likely to continue to shift marginally in China's favour over the next decade.(3) please favour me with an answer(4) Do us a favour , get a dictionary and look up what a gradient is.(5) He was walking twisted to one side to favour his painful leg.(6) Do us a favour while you're here: visit my campaign website and sign the petition.(7) Do me a favour and stop pretending you know me, because you don't.(8) It is still based upon favour with no relevance whatever to competence or effectiveness.(9) I've come to ask you a favour(10) But, do not feel that simply because I gave you a gift, that means that you are obliged to return the favour .(11) Of course what they really meant was, ├ö├ç├┐Do me a favour .├ö├ç├û(12) Counsel for the applicant has clearly put the considerations which are said to support a construction which would favour his client.(13) The ball blew all over the field and although it did favour the home side in the second half, they couldn't get the equalising goal.(14) he was accused of showing favour to one of the players(15) It is not just unreasonable to be biased in our own favour , it is also naÔö£┬╗ve.(16) slashing public spending is a policy that few politicians favour
(1) in favor of :: foydasiga
(2) return the favor :: ne'matini qaytarib
(3) in favor :: foydasiga
(4) do a favor :: bir yaxshilik
(5) party favor :: partiya ne'matini
(6) ask for a favor :: bir foydasiga so'rash
(7) ask a favor :: ne'mat so'rang
(8) out of favor :: foydasiga chiqib
1. service ::
2. approval ::
3. favoritism ::
4. patronage ::
5. party favor ::
6. prefer ::
7. treat partially ::
8. benefit ::
9. oblige ::
10. privilege ::
favour, favoured, favouring, favours
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Iocal institution looked upon with
FAVOUR by the Chamber of Commerce...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
I ask you this as a special FAVOUR for me.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
I came to ask a FAVOUR.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
Do me a FAVOUR.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
English to Uzbek Dictionary: favour
Meaning and definitions of favour, translation in Uzbek language for favour with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of favour in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "favour"
What favour means in Uzbek, favour meaning in Uzbek, favour definition, examples and pronunciation of favour in Uzbek language.