o'rnatmoq, mahkamlamoq, belgilamoq, ta'mirlamoq, tatbiq qilmoq, o'ziga tortmoq, joylamoq, kelishmoq
- tuzatishta'mirlash mumkinbelgilanganfixertuzatish
Noun(1) informal terms for a difficult situation(2) something craved, especially an intravenous injection of a narcotic drug(3) the act of putting something in working order again(4) an exemption granted after influence (e.g., money(5) a determination of the place where something is
Verb(1) restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken(2) cause to be firmly attached(3) decide upon or fix definitely(4) prepare for eating by applying heat(5) take vengeance on or get even(6) set or place definitely(7) kill, preserve, and harden (tissue(8) make fixed, stable or stationary(9) make infertile(10) influence an event or its outcome by illegal means(11) put (something somewhere(12) make ready or suitable or equip in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc
(1) Serious problems of disrepair are often lurking unseen below the surface, with a backlog of home repairs it is estimated will cost Ôö¼├║37 billion to fix .(2) Where else, for example, could they get their daily gambling fix ?(3) Both cover crops fix a lot of nitrogen and produce high yields of biomass that serve as organic matter to enrich the soil.(4) I'm afraid that Katherine is seeking an instant fix for her problems and that she might be disappointed if the therapeutic process takes a bit more time.(5) Imaginative and sophisticated workouts are evolving to engage dwindling attention spans or cash in on punters addicted to the endorphin fix .(6) Then we went to the cafe in Borders bookshop because I was needing a coffee fix .(7) lupins fix gaseous nitrogen in their root nodules(8) I hope he gets a really bad dose of whatever his fix is and never wakes up again.(9) He is only too happy to feed her, fix her hair and makeup, and dress her in what appears to be his mother's clothing.(10) there are no facts which fix the defendant with liability(11) obviously, his appointment was a fix(12) None of this means that there will be an easy fix to the problems created by Katrina.(13) A customer can report a dropped call or poor signal quality from a specific location, and the carrier can analyze data and fix the problem that day.(14) he's sent her on ahead to fix things up(15) Probably, some awards are a total fix ; but prestigious awards cannot be a total fix.(16) What women more often than not want, says Gray, is empathy and understanding from men rather than a quick fix and solution.
(1) fix up :: tuzatish
(2) quick fix :: Tezkor tuzatish
(3) bug fix :: xato tuzatish
(4) a fix :: bir tuzatish
(5) fix on :: tuzatish
(6) fix price :: RB Narx
(7) try to fix :: tuzatish uchun harakat
(8) fix a date :: bo'lgan sana aniqlash
(9) fix out :: amalga tuzatish
1. predicament ::
2. dose ::
3. solution ::
4. fraud ::
5. pickle ::
7. fixture ::
8. repair ::
9. fasten ::
10. stick ::
11. focus ::
12. arrange ::
13. prepare ::
14. decide on ::
15. make permanent ::
16. rig ::
17. get one's revenge on ::
ustiga kishining o'ch olish
18. castrate ::
19. gear up ::
20. situate ::
22. secure ::
23. fixate ::
24. mend ::
25. define ::
26. get ::
27. make ::
1. detach ::
2. undo ::
3. unhook ::
fix, fixable, fixed, fixer, fixers, fixes, fixing, fixings, fixity, infix, unfix, unfixed, unfixes, unfixing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Have you tried anything to FIX it?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
we'd be happy to FIX up the garage
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
you can't FIX this with gifts.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
I wet the bed until college,
but I don't think that's a quality FIX.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
You were supposed
to FIX her.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 8
English to Uzbek Dictionary: fix
Meaning and definitions of fix, translation in Uzbek language for fix with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of fix in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "fix"
What fix means in Uzbek, fix meaning
in Uzbek, fix definition, examples and pronunciation
of fix in Uzbek language.