Adjective(1) capable of being changed(2) able to flex; able to bend easily(3) able to adjust readily to different conditions(4) bending and snapping back readily without breaking(5) making or willing to make concessions
(1) The frame should be rigid, not flexible and the springing as firm as a mattress.(2) The airline has a fairly flexible approach to the extra weight of diving gear.(3) Therefore, the most successful programs were those that were attuned to the future and flexible enough to respond quickly.(4) Mind you, we're very flexible with the options that may be put to us in a commercial sense or residential sense.(5) The actors were incredibly flexible , even though they were dealing with a deep well of emotional trauma.(6) There is no restaurant, but breakfast is served on the roof terrace, and the friendly staff are flexible about when you have it.(7) The waitresses said another reason they are happy at Hooters is that their work schedules are very flexible .(8) If you are not flexible enough to mix with any culture then you will not succeed, nor will you if you are not professional.(9) they're quite flexible about deadlines(10) He may have several thin flexible tubes put into him.(11) She is flexible , she works well with kids, and she can communicate with her peers.(12) The radiator was fitted and the fan wires will be run through the plastic flexible conduit.(13) But such measures are expensive, and don't seem flexible enough to deal with the problem.(14) Because we kept our schedule flexible , we were able to return to the plaza again and again.(15) rubber is a flexible material(16) A catheter (a thin flexible tube) is then inserted through the urethra into the bladder.
(1) flexible hours :: moslashuvchan soat
(2) be flexible :: moslashuvchan bo'lishi
(3) flexible cord :: moslashuvchan shnuri
(4) flexible tube :: moslashuvchan quvur
(5) flexible wire :: moslashuvchan sim
1. pliable ::
2. adaptable ::
3. accommodating ::
4. flexile ::
5. whippy ::
6. conciliatory ::
1. fixed ::
2. immutable ::
3. inelastic ::
4. inflexible ::
5. invariable ::
6. ramrod ::
7. set ::
8. unchangeable ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Flexible men and women.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
as one continuous
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
So, it appears your allegiances
are somewhat FLEXIBLE.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
for the wrinkled,
but still FLEXIBLE, Madonna.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
Can't you be a little bit FLEXIBLE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
English to Uzbek Dictionary: flexible
Meaning and definitions of flexible, translation in Uzbek language for flexible with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of flexible in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "flexible"
What flexible means in Uzbek, flexible meaning in Uzbek, flexible definition, examples and pronunciation of flexible in Uzbek language.