ovqat, oziq-ovqat, oziqa, yemish, yem
Noun(1) any substance that can be metabolized by an animal to give energy and build tissue(2) any solid substance (as opposed to liquid(3) anything that provides mental stimulus for thinking
(1) Larkin began shoveling food on his plate, seeming to favor the pears.(2) baby food(3) give him plenty of food(4) At night these will be replaced with people selling snack food cooked on portable stoves.(5) I had a small breakfast and I wanted to shovel all this delicious food into my mouth like a pig.(6) food for the soul(7) tins of cat food(8) Retrieving the canned cat food from the kitchen, I flip on the coffee as I walk past.(9) A range of Mexican fast food is available.(10) Gertie gives me the dirtiest look ever, and slams the tray of disgusting cafeteria food on the table.(11) The gourmet food was specially prepared for road trips.(12) Throw out the remaining gourmet cat food from the can you opened this morning.(13) Ian shouted happily as he noticed the junk food on the tables.(14) We like Paul's cooking, and everyone likes it when I order takeout food for dinner.(15) We had a great time sipping hugely intoxicating Margaritas and eating delicious spicy food .(16) food for the mind
(1) fast food :: tez tayyorlanadigan ovqat
(2) junk food :: nosog'lom taom
(3) dog food :: it oziq-ovqat
(4) good food :: yaxshi oziq-ovqat
(5) food poisoning :: ovqatdan zaharlanish
(6) food court :: Oziq-ovqat sud
(7) frozen food :: muzlatilgan oziq-ovqat
(8) buy food :: oziq-ovqat sotib
(9) food chain :: Oziq ovqat zanjiri
(10) canned food :: konserva oziq-ovqat
1. nourishment ::
2. fodder ::
3. food for thought ::
fikr uchun oziq-ovqat
4. nutrient ::
5. solid food ::
food, foods, nonfood
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...you and FOOD. That's it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
Hey, can you help me
put some of the FOOD out?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
We need FOOD, whiskey,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
Well, sometimes you can get free FOOD
and Wi-Fi from the neighbors.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
- Any chopsticks?
- Don't need chopsticks, this is Thai FOOD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
English to Uzbek Dictionary: food
Meaning and definitions of food, translation in Uzbek language for food with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of food in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "food"
What food means in Uzbek, food meaning in Uzbek, food definition, examples and pronunciation of food in Uzbek language.