vaziyat, holat, tik turish, muvozanat
Noun(1) status with respect to the relations between people or groups(2) a relation that provides the foundation for something(3) a place providing support for the foot in standing or climbing
Verb(1) pay for something(2) walk(3) add a column of numbers
(1) attempts to establish the shop on a firm financial footing(2) Rationalists see skepticism as something which must be refuted on every count in order to establish a sure footing for absolutely certain knowledge.(3) This goes a huge way towards putting the project on a firm financial footing (no pun intended) and turning it into a reality.(4) Suddenly I lost my footing and I fell on top of him making him fall off the chair.(5) I waited until I had my footing firmly on the ground and stopped getting thrown against the stall walls.(6) Her grip and footing slipped numerous times but she was able to reach the top.(7) It was emphasised that only in those circumstances could the buyer be said to be on an equal footing with his seller in terms of bargaining strength.(8) They argued it was necessary to put it on an equal footing with major European languages, to reflect Irish identity and culture.(9) Sirka staggered around, trying to make her way out of the hallway and into the family room, when she suddenly lost her footing .(10) He parked and stepped out of the cab, but the ground was icy and almost immediately he fell to the ground after losing his footing .(11) This work is vital to demonstrate the potential impact of preventing ill health and put it on an equal footing with clinical interventions, which are routinely subject to economic evaluation.(12) Similarly, religions have lost their moral footing while their explanatory power now only clashes with our need for rational certainty.(13) To secure my footing I had to pack the snow first by pressing my whole body into the slope, then my knee, and finally my boot.(14) They were playing away when a holiday maker lost her footing on the rough ground, tripped and fell, taking out the whole band.(15) She cried out, stumbled backwards, and clutched at her nose as he regained his grip and his footing .(16) Andy has put his life back on a secure footing since being found guilty of espionage by a Greek court, last month.
(1) foot :: oyoq
(2) equal footing :: teng holat
(3) first footing :: birinchi holat
(4) on an equal footing :: teng
(5) war footing :: urush holat
1. foothold ::
2. basis ::
3. standing ::
5. pick ::
6. leg it ::
7. foot up ::
English to Uzbek Dictionary: footing
Meaning and definitions of footing, translation in Uzbek language for footing with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of footing in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "footing"
What footing means in Uzbek, footing meaning in Uzbek, footing definition, examples and pronunciation of footing in Uzbek language.