kechirmoq, gunohidan o'tmoq
Verb(1) stop blaming or grant forgiveness(2) absolve from payment
(1) We can forgive the debts of Third World dictatorships, but these guys will run it up again and pocket the dough.(2) Still, he's my only brother, and I tend to forgive him anything.(3) I haven't proof read it or anything, so forgive me if there are grammatical errors and stuff.(4) But he had never truly been in love before, either, so we will forgive him his mistakes as well.(5) Arlene always said I could forgive anyone for anything if they intrigued me enough.(6) I think God will more readily forgive our sins against him, whom we cannot see, than against our fellow humans, whom we do see.(7) You could forgive her for anything because of her passion for journalism.(8) We are able to acknowledge horrendous scenarios, justify our errors, and forgive our mistakes by making a situation light-hearted.(9) Less than two weeks ago, the G8 agreed to forgive the debts of 18 poor nations.(10) This may be a stupid question, but please forgive my ignorance.(11) you will have to forgive my suspicious mind(12) to forgive sb his sins(13) I'll never forgive David for the way he treated her(14) She had abandoned him, he thought, because she could not live in a world that would not forgive her for her mistakes.(15) He will have to forgive you and stop being a parole officer, or you'll have to call it a day.(16) forgive me for saying so, but I think you're wrong
(1) forgive and forget :: kechirishim
(2) to forgive :: kechirish
(3) forgive each other :: bir-biriga mag'firat
1. pardon ::
2. excuse ::
3. exonerate ::
4. absolve ::
5. make allowances for ::
7. feel no malice toward ::
tomon hech qanday yomonlik his
9. bury the hatchet with ::
10. let bygones be bygones ::
uyga kelsa o'tgan ishga salavot
12. exculpate ::
1. resent ::
forgive, forgiveness, forgives, forgiving
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Forgive me. Raquel, I’m sorry. Damn,
I don't know what I'm saying, anymore.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
Forgive me. I had terrible dreams last night.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
Forgive me, Your Grace.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
- fought for you, killed for you.
- ...and you want me to FORGIVE you?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
Forgive me, my queen.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
English to Uzbek Dictionary: forgive
Meaning and definitions of forgive, translation in Uzbek language for forgive with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of forgive in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "forgive"
What forgive means in Uzbek, forgive meaning in Uzbek, forgive definition, examples and pronunciation of forgive in Uzbek language.