yomon, iflos, sassiq, badbo'y, kir, yoqimsiz bir holda, juda xunuk, juda yomon, yaramas, xunuk, bemaza, rasvokir qilmoq, ifloslantirmoq, buzmoq, shikast yetkazmoq, ishdan chiqarmoq, chalkashtirmoqqoidani buzish
Noun(1) an act that violates the rules of a sport
Verb(1) hit a foul ball(2) make impure(3) become or cause to become obstructed(4) commit a foul; break the rules(5) spot, stain, or pollute(6) make unclean(7) become soiled and dirty
Adjective(1) highly offensive; arousing aversion or disgust(2) offensively malodorous(3) violating accepted standards or rules(4) (of a baseball(5) (of a manuscript, or dirty(6) characterized by obscenity(7) disgustingly dirty; filled or smeared with offensive matter(8) especially of a ship's lines etc
(1) Even though I learned most of my foul vocabulary from my parents, Mom had one word that was off-limits.(2) He even had the ball in the net, but was booked for a foul on the goalkeeper.(3) The sky was the sort of overcast that was not just gray, but the kind of gray that bled the color from all the things around it, a thick smog filling the air, ominous and foul .(4) I have been foul to you and I must apologize.(5) So it's pretty ironic that the average NBA player couldn't make a foul shot if his sneaker contract depended on it.(6) He came so close to her she could smell his foul breath, and she turned her head away.(7) Any other hitter would have pulled that pitch foul .(8) He pulled me close to his face, so close that I could smell his foul breath.(9) If he had touched the ball in fair territory before it went foul , the play would have been ruled a fair ball.(10) The eighth was a strikeout, the ninth a pop fly to first base, the 10th a foul pop to the catcher.(11) Thomas had looked at his brother, completely undisturbed by the foul glare he was giving him.(12) Leaders and media observers repeated the nostrum that the best way for the country to respond to such a foul crime is to return to normal and signal that the nation's spirit and resolve cannot be undermined.(13) Not many city residents go there to spend an evening because of the foul smell from the sewer, which is in the middle of the garden dividing it into two zones.(14) Ten minutes into our trip a foul smell begins to permeate the carriage; it emanates from the aforementioned toilets.(15) The meter-square bag was found leaking its foul contents outside the office of legislator Leung Yiu-chung in an industrial area of Kowloon.(16) We will do everything in our power to bring to justice those who were responsible for this foul deed.
(1) foul play :: yomon o'yin
(2) foul language :: yomon til
(3) foul-mouthed :: behayo
(4) foul weather :: yomon ob-havo
(5) foul smell :: yomon hid
(6) foul water :: yomon suv
(7) foul-up :: yomon-up
(8) foul-smelling :: yomon hidli
(9) foul line :: yomon liniyasi
1. disgusting ::
2. dirty ::
3. unkind ::
4. inclement ::
6. evil ::
7. vulgar ::
8. illegal ::
9. unsportsmanlike ::
10. nasty ::
11. smutty ::
12. funky ::
13. afoul ::
14. yucky ::
15. dirty ::
16. tangle up ::
17. choke off ::
18. maculate ::
19. pollute ::
1. bright ::
2. clear ::
3. clement ::
4. cloudless ::
5. fair ::
6. sunny ::
7. unclouded ::
afoul, foul, fouled, fouler, foulest, fouling, foully, foulness, fouls
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Half the men, women, and children
in this FOUL city break the sacred laws.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
...and by having to move the line of
scrimmage back to the spot of the FOUL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
Why you always
in such a FOUL mood?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
We are swollen, bloated, FOUL.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
English to Uzbek Dictionary: foul
Meaning and definitions of foul, translation in Uzbek language for foul with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of foul in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "foul"
What foul means in Uzbek, foul meaning
in Uzbek, foul definition, examples and pronunciation
of foul in Uzbek language.