Preposition(1) indicating the point in space at which a journey, motion, or action starts.(2) indicating the point in time at which a particular process, event, or activity starts.(3) indicating the source or provenance of someone or something.(4) indicating the starting point of a specified range on a scale.(5) indicating the point at which an observer is placed.(6) indicating the raw material out of which something is manufactured.(7) indicating separation or removal.(8) indicating prevention.(9) indicating a cause.(10) indicating a source of knowledge or the basis for one's judgment.(11) indicating a distinction.
(1) they travelled from July until Christmas(2) Who measured the distance from Earth to Mars and did they have to make sure the tape measure was rigid?(3) He spoke pityingly, as if saving a bewildered tourist from a cultural faux pas.(4) Can you actually speak from medical experience to use this as a basis of comparison?(5) The whole place has been redecorated and looks quite different from how I remember it.(6) A site on Infirmary Road was rejected because of its distance from the city centre.(7) The data obtained from the analysis of polar structure is illustrated in Table XIV.(8) It is five miles from St Andrews and a similar distance from a variety of beaches and scenic towns.(9) the party was ousted from power after sixteen years(10) The local rivals make the short journey across the border from Lancashire today.(11) she began to walk away from him(12) I leapt from my bed(13) This means 185 of the schools in the county are now benefiting from this technology.(14) here are some samples for you to choose from(15) Other sanctuaries of Demeter in Greece were located at some distance from town centres.(16) For nearly a decade a group of people exiled from power during the Clinton years had been making plans.
(1) come from :: dan kelgan
(2) apart from :: dan tashqari
(3) from where :: qayerdan
(4) from now on :: shundan buyon; hozirdan boshlab
(5) across from :: qarshisida
(6) far from :: uzoqda
(7) from time to time :: vaqti-vaqti bilan
(8) away from :: yuz
1. from ::
2. to ::
3. since ::
4. out of ::
5. of ::
6. off ::
7. due to ::
8. because of ::
9. on account of ::
10. owing to ::
11. by virtue of ::
12. beyond ::
13. beside ::
14. animus ::
15. butt ::
16. change one's mind ::
kishining fikrini o'zgartirish
19. because ::
20. forasmuch as ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We even ordered FROM
the Thai place he doesn't like.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
I think you and I need to spend
some time away FROM each other.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
From my father.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
That I defend my family
FROM those who would harm us.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
Like, where are the colors
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
English to Uzbek Dictionary: from
Meaning and definitions of from, translation in Uzbek language for from with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of from in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "from"
What from means in Uzbek, from meaning
in Uzbek, from definition, examples and pronunciation
of from in Uzbek language.