Noun(1) activities that are enjoyable or amusing(2) verbal wit or mockery (often at another's expense but not to be taken seriously(3) violent and excited activity(4) a disposition to find (or make
(1) I spent far too much time and money, fitting it, having fun , relaxing.(2) Calling all children who are interested in dancing and having fun .(3) ├ö├ç├┐The emphasis this year will be on fancy dress and having fun as opposed to winning,├ö├ç├û said Tim.(4) When life has no higher purpose, entertainment and fun become the over-riding goal in life.(5) it's a fun way to learn(6) It is an example of Marshall's style of filmmaking, characterised by its good humour and buoyant sense of fun .(7) As part of the weekend of fun , activities ranging from robot wars to model car races were held at the Rec.(8) Rees was an excellent listener and a thoughtful adviser and he had a great sense of humour and of fun .(9) Fashion, fripperies and fun seemed to be consuming the nation.(10) This is fabulous stuff, evocative and ethereal while also being playful and fun .(11) Despite the inclement weather all the participants went away happy after their four days of activity and fun .(12) The November wind was chilly, but I didn't think that it was too cold to have some good old fashioned fun .(13) Here are several interesting, unique and fun outfits and styles that you might want to try out.(14) It goes without saying that financial astrology is just a bit of fun .(15) The bustle and madness of the day slowly faded into the exchange of fun memories towards the evening.(16) Parks should be fun places to go but I'm always paranoid when taking children there.
(1) have fun :: maza qiling
(2) for fun :: o'yin-kulgi uchun
(3) just for fun :: faqat o'yin-kulgi uchun
(4) make fun of :: masxara qilish
(5) make fun :: masxara qilish
(6) great fun :: juda kulgili
(7) have a lot of fun :: o'yin-kulgi, bir poda bor
(8) be fun :: qiziqarli bo'lishi
(9) poke fun :: masxara
(10) fun run :: qiziqarli Run
1. enjoyment ::
2. merriment ::
3. ridicule ::
4. sport ::
1. bore ::
2. bummer ::
3. drag ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No, I want you to go
if you're gonna have FUN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
Bye, Penny. Have FUN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
...with FUN nicknames for each other.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
This is FUN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
Ooh, fun. I love prom.
Ooh, fun. I love prom.
Ooh, FUN. I love prom.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
English to Uzbek Dictionary: fun
Meaning and definitions of fun, translation in Uzbek language for fun with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fun in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fun"
What fun means in Uzbek, fun meaning in Uzbek, fun definition, examples and pronunciation of fun in Uzbek language.