generator, ishlab chiqaruvchi
Noun(1) an apparatus that produces a vapor or gas(2) engine that converts mechanical energy into electrical energy by electromagnetic induction(3) someone who originates or causes or initiates something(4) an electronic device for producing a signal voltage
(1) Projects are simple to add, and an included report generator will show you what you need to do come billing time.(2) The old fashioned gold standard was that money is a store of wealth not a generator of wealth.(3) a report generator(4) So, how many rocket scientists does it take to repair a gas generator ?(5) The security personnel at the gate do not use a random number generator to select passengers to check.(6) Wind power is generated using turbines and an electrical generator .(7) We're using a generator to power our equipment.(8) If you plan to power a few lights, your refrigerator and a furnace, a less expensive portable generator may provide enough power.(9) Connect that flywheel to an electric generator and electricity will flow until the wheel grinds to a halt.(10) Due to potential noise and safety concerns a steam generator would also more likely be separated from living space.(11) The pumps in the condensate system turned off for unknown reasons, leading to a trip, or shutoff, of the turbine and the pumps that fed water back into the steam generator .(12) Before the invention of the steam generator , when the dodgem and the chair-o-plane were but distant rumbles in the future, this is what we did for a fun day out.(13) My approach toward testing this environment was to write an e-mail generator program in C which I called GenerateMail.(14) The rotor turns an attached generator , creating electricity with a simple elegance, carving energy from the sky.(15) Later, it was revealed that a steam generator detected a lowered water level as the result of the leak.(16) This was one of several units to be equipped with a steam generator for passenger service.
(1) diesel generator :: dizel generator
(2) power generator :: elektr generator
(3) steam generator :: Bug 'generatori
(4) generator room :: generator xona
(5) electric generator :: elektr generator
(6) signal generator :: signal generator
(7) pulse generator :: puls generator
(8) code generator :: kodi generator
(9) function generator :: funktsiya generator
(10) random number generator :: tasodifiy soni generator
1. engine ::
2. dynamo ::
3. alternator ::
4. magneto ::
5. cell ::
6. turbine ::
7. turbocharger ::
8. pump ::
9. windmill ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You got a GENERATOR outside,
works on LP.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
Adding sound effects to their fear is
the biggest GENERATOR of paranoia ever.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
...about how I made
a Van de Graaff GENERATOR...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
English to Uzbek Dictionary: generator
Meaning and definitions of generator, translation in Uzbek language for generator with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of generator in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "generator"
What generator means in Uzbek, generator meaning
in Uzbek, generator definition, examples and pronunciation
of generator in Uzbek language.