hadya, qobiliyat, sovg'a, iste'dodin'om etmoq, qobiliyat ato etmoq, hadya etmoq
Noun(1) something acquired without compensation(2) natural abilities or qualities(3) the act of giving
Verb(1) give qualities or abilities to(2) give as a present; make a gift of
(1) Most importantly, she was completely focussed on the concert and didn't seem to take her natural gift for granted.(2) that touchdown was an absolute gift(3) And that sense of boundless opportunity is a gift that we must pass on to all who come after us.(4) Presenting the gift , Grant said she had heard a lot about the group since her return from England and decided to pay them a visit to learn even more.(5) his mother's gift of a pen(6) As a comedy writer, she has a gift for acerbic insight - the kind of funny that hurts.(7) Usually, if a woman wants to end the relationship, she returns the gift willingly.(8) Yet the core of Boyd's ability, the essence of his talent, is his gift for finishing.(9) But he has developed a rare gift for drawing, and his talent is now being recognised nationally.(10) The king meant to present the elephant as a wedding gift to his nephew and future emperor of Europe, Maximilian II.(11) His talent is not just a gift for judging what the public want to watch and listen to, but working it for all it's worth while it's hot.(12) Larson is a talented writer with a gift for surprising language, and an admirable impulse to show and not tell.(13) I had already been given a rare opportunity and gift .(14) that goal was an absolute gift(15) It's rare to find a stand-up with such a gift for characterisation or such original and well-researched material.(16) She had a natural instinct and gift for moving in a sexy way when she was nude.
(1) gift shop :: sovg'alar do'koni
(2) gift card :: sovg'a kartasi
(3) a gift :: sovg'a
(4) gift box :: sovg'a qutisini
(5) free gift :: bepul sovg'a
(6) gift store :: Sovg'a do'kon
(7) birthday gift :: Tug'ilgan kun sovg'a
(8) gift certificate :: Sovg'a sertifikati
(9) gift voucher :: Sovg'a kafil
1. present ::
2. talent ::
3. endowment ::
5. present ::
6. give ::
7. endue ::
gift, gifted, gifting, gifts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You are a GIFT to mankind.
There should be statues of you everywhere.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
the surest way to
a woman's heart is with a GIFT.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
My king has married
and I owe my new queen a wedding GIFT.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
in the GIFT shop,
so I got you this.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
I will open her GIFT to me first and then
excuse myself, feigning digestive distress.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
English to Uzbek Dictionary: gift
Meaning and definitions of gift, translation in Uzbek language for gift with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of gift in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "gift"
What gift means in Uzbek, gift meaning
in Uzbek, gift definition, examples and pronunciation
of gift in Uzbek language.