ushbu, belgilangan, bu, shu, mana shu
Noun(1) an assumption that is taken for granted
Verb(1) cause to have, in the abstract sense or physical sense(2) be the cause or source of(3) transfer possession of something concrete or abstract to somebody(4) convey or reveal information(5) convey, as of a compliment, regards, attention, etc.; bestow(6) organize or be responsible for(7) convey or communicate; of a smile, a look, a physical gesture(8) give as a present; make a gift of(9) cause to happen or be responsible for(10) dedicate(11) give or supply(12) transmit (knowledge or skills(13) bring about(14) leave with; give temporarily(15) emit or utter(16) endure the loss of
Adjective(1) acknowledged as a supposition(2) (usually followed by `to'
(1) After all, within Lenin's Marxist framework, it was a given that mankind exploits nature.(2) Soon marriage may be non-existent given the freedom we have to live in sin with our partners.(3) So the natural next question for the marketer is: how do we find this key for any given business.(4) It is a given that dearer oil causes economies to contract - leading to a fall in prices as a result.(5) There is currently an undisclosed number of such teachers brought in to cover for absent colleagues on any given day.(6) The amount of tax we pay on any given income depends on two things - tax rates and tax thresholds.(7) So when it came to choosing her object of desire, it was a given that it would be craft-related.(8) In any given year, there are bound to be at least a few major disasters or tragedies or deaths of major figures.(9) The time for a new partnership in the art of governance has become even more important given the stakes.(10) Change of whatever nature and magnitude is very crucial to any given society.(11) Bear in mind that, at any given price, this choice involves a trade-off with playback performance.(12) The authorities appear to have succeeded in this given the enthusiastic response.(13) A player must obtain the specified number of runs and sets for any given round and play them on their field.(14) On almost any given day of the year, there is an event that focuses on shoes.(15) That is very poor given that serving food is partly how they make their living.(16) It's especially unfair given that she looks so good in those few scenes she's in.
(1) give :: berish
(2) given name :: ismi
(3) given up :: Taslim bo'lgan
(4) given that :: sharti bilan; inobatga olgan holda
(5) be given :: berilishi
(6) given to :: berilgan
(7) given away :: yuz bergan
(8) given off :: off berilgan
(9) given in :: berilgan
(10) at a given time :: bir vaqtning o'zida
(11) given above :: yuqorida berilgan
2. prone ::
3. apt ::
5. considering ::
hisobga olgan holda
6. established fact ::
7. precondition ::
1. unaccustomed ::
2. unused ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Tywin Lannister has GIVEN me the North.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
Those people all love you. They would have
GIVEN you whatever you needed.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
...as that represented by the gift
you've GIVEN me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
but GIVEN your special circumstances,
I'm very happy for you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
I had GIVEN up on life
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
English to Uzbek Dictionary: given
Meaning and definitions of given, translation in Uzbek language for given with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of given in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "given"
What given means in Uzbek, given meaning in Uzbek, given definition, examples and pronunciation of given in Uzbek language.