shisha, stakan, qadah, oyna, shisha idish, qum soat, barometr, durbin, mikroskop, issiqxona romioyna qo'ymoq, issiqxonaga joylamoq, aksini ko'rmoq, shisha idishga germetik joylashtirmoqshishali, oynali
Noun(1) a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure(2) a container made of glass for holding liquids while drinking(3) the quantity a glass will hold(4) a small refracting telescope(5) an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine(6) a mirror; usually a ladies' dressing mirror(7) glassware collectively
Verb(1) furnish with glass(2) scan (game in the forest(3) enclose with glass(4) put in a glass container(5) become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance
(1) Flowers for shows earlier in the year are grown under glass at his address in Thorpe Audlin, Pontefract, but for Chelsea he had them growing in a tunnel.(2) Once the milk has cooled, pour it into glass containers and refrigerate immediately.(3) His hard work paid off when the antiques company sold him its entire collection of glass .(4) Householders across the district are being urged to take part in a major scheme to boost the amount of glass and cans recycled in Bradford.(5) Lesser items, such as old magazines, inexpensive glass and china ware, may just sit in boxes.(6) A similarly shaped boundary for a glass lens in air was deduced by both Descartes and Huygens.(7) Drinks from plastic containers always taste different than those from glass containers.(8) In addition, vinegar can be used to remove price labels from glass , wood, and china.(9) have a glass of wine(10) This allows you to scrutinize as much of the glass lens elements as possible.(11) She poured another glass of the blue liquid and handed it to him.(12) Marsh samphire, as noted above, is also known as glasswort from its former use in soda glass manufacture.(13) Their caravan is warm and homely, with glass and china neatly displayed.(14) Verify that the sliding glass door and all windows are locked and secure.(15) Trehalose may also stabilise tissues by trapping them in an immobile sugar glass .(16) Hard materials tend to be very brittle, take glass for instance.
(1) magnifying glass :: kattalashtirib ko'rsatuvchi ko'zgu
(2) glass of wine :: sharob shisha
(3) stained glass :: vitray
(4) drinking glass :: ichimlik shisha
(5) glass door :: shisha eshik
(6) glass bottle :: shisha shisha
(7) water glass :: suv shisha
(8) glass ceiling :: shisha tomi
(9) safety glass :: Xavfsizlik shisha
(10) tempered glass :: temperli shisha
1. tumbler ::
2. glassware ::
6. spyglass ::
7. drinking glass ::
8. glaze ::
glass, glassed, glasses, glassful, glassfuls, glassily, glassing, glassware, glassy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"He drank from Leonard's GLASS."
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
It's just yogurt in a GLASS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
broken GLASS everywhere.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
His eyes are full of GLASS!
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
English to Uzbek Dictionary: glass
Meaning and definitions of glass, translation in Uzbek language for glass with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of glass in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "glass"
What glass means in Uzbek, glass meaning in Uzbek, glass definition, examples and pronunciation of glass in Uzbek language.