taxmin, o'ylab topishtaxmin qilmoq, topmoq, payqamoq
Noun(1) a message expressing an opinion based on incomplete evidence(2) an estimate based on little or no information
Verb(1) expect, believe, or suppose(2) put forward, of a guess, in spite of possible refutation(3) judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time(4) guess correctly; solve by guessing
(1) So now, even worms try to guess the passwords we keep on these machines.(2) We are then asked to guess her bra size from a number of options.(3) My guess is that there used to be flights at that stage directly from New Zealand.(4) You can guess whose graves these are, so I won't say it.(5) their motives he could only guess at(6) Five of you managed to guess two numbers correctly, but alas nobody got three or more right.(7) First of all, my guess is we'll hear Premiers bickering over health funding within a year.(8) On paper both teams are equally balanced and to predict the winner is your guess is as good as mine.(9) It's easy to guess the inevitable response because people are genuinely predictable.(10) She never imagined that anyone would guess that password but it seems they did.(11) And an evaluation of these environmental variables would save us from a wrong guess here.(12) Is anybody going to solve the theory and make a guess to what exactly is going on?(13) we can only guess at Alan's motives(14) I guess I'd better tell you everything(15) Estimates on the death toll are a guess as of now, but will probably be in excess of 10,000.(16) I am sure you can guess the verdict; jaw-dropping effects and cringeworthy dialogue.
(1) to guess :: taxmin qilish
(2) make a guess :: bir taxmin qilish
(3) wild guess :: yovvoyi tahminim
(4) second-guess :: ikkinchi gumon
(5) wrong guess :: noto'g'ri gumon
(6) rough guess :: qo'pol tahminim
1. hypothesis ::
3. estimate ::
4. suppose ::
5. venture ::
6. infer ::
guess, guessable, guessed, guesser, guessers, guesses, guessing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, if I had to GUESS, I'd say I'm here
because you saw me this evening...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
I GUESS I was hoping for a
different reaction, but okay.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
then I GUESS I'm gonna
have to accept you for you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
I GUESS he decided to invite himself over.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
English to Uzbek Dictionary: guess
Meaning and definitions of guess, translation in Uzbek language for guess with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of guess in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "guess"
What guess means in Uzbek, guess meaning
in Uzbek, guess definition, examples and pronunciation
of guess in Uzbek language.