- sportzalsport zallari
Noun(1) athletic facility equipped for sports or physical training
(1) Like me in the offseason, he was in the gym working on the things he needed to.(2) The dance's held in the gym, but the gym is so huge that you'll be stuck there forever cleaning up.(3) If he wants me to stay in the gym , I'll set up a cot and shoot free throws at two in the morning.(4) Then my uncle, who used to box, sent me to a local boxing gym .(5) Residents have access to an exclusive gym and leisure centre.(6) He was told that Lauren was doing a gymnastics exercise in the school gym in March 1995 when she jumped from a springboard.(7) Do you get a different enjoyment from going into a hostile gym and playing well?(8) It's also his hard work in the gym and on the training field.(9) I can't do gym today(10) My arms still hurt from playing volleyball in gym as I made my way into the cafeteria.(11) Your local gym or leisure centre may be able to arrange a body composition test.(12) I'm taking just one more semester of gym(13) They were bouncing all about in gym , so I decided to wear two bras, and it helped a little.(14) I could have someone put on my shoes or carry my stuff, or I could get out of gym forever!(15) Still, every town, no matter how small or remote, needs a school; and every school has a field or a gym to play in.(16) How in the world could a school with such a dinky gym ever help a league with big-time aspirations?
(1) jungle gym :: chakalakzor Sport zali
(2) gym suit :: Sport zali kostyum
(3) gym clothes :: Sport zali kiyim
(4) gym rat :: Sport zali rat
1. gymnasium ::
2. physical education ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Hi, sorry I'm late.
I was at the GYM.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
How dare you ambush my
girlfriend at the GYM!
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
That was a "Hey, Leonard, do you
want to go to the GYM?" yeah.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
and Penny's apparently
in the GYM all the time,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
Oh, plenty of space for a jungle GYM.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
English to Uzbek Dictionary: gym
Meaning and definitions of gym, translation in Uzbek language for gym with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of gym in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "gym"
What gym means in Uzbek, gym meaning in Uzbek, gym definition, examples and pronunciation of gym in Uzbek language.