Adjective(1) enjoying or showing or marked by joy or pleasure(2) marked by good fortune(3) eagerly disposed to act or to be of service(4) well expressed and to the point
(1) to be perfectly happy with sth(2) I am happy to play the game as long as I am entitled to win some points occasionally.(3) A happy birthday is wished to Kieran Dunne from his many friends.(4) Every time a major tournament comes round we seem quite happy to plod through games and play it safe.(5) He had a natural affinity with the land and was always glad and happy to help his neighbours.(6) It wouldn't be right if I didn't wish happy birthday to somebody, now would it?(7) she looked happy(8) Andrew's always had that happy knack of cutting straight to the chase, delighting and upsetting in roughly equal measures.(9) he felt happy there(10) For all of the first half, France appeared happy to play the game on Ireland's terms.(11) I quickly ran to him and wished him happy birthday and he in return hugged me and told me to sit in the blanket because I was very cold.(12) There was no way I was going to escape from this situation with a happy ending.(13) McDowell has the happy knack of convincing us that all he wants to do with his life is to serve the people.(14) As a reviewer, sometimes I'm perfectly happy to receive a game well after it's been released.(15) So long as advisers are happy to provide good quality financial advice for a fair and open fee, they should have nothing to fear.(16) She has the happy knack of making the most mundane report appear interesting.
(1) happy hour :: baxtli soat
(2) very happy :: juda baxtli
(3) happy ending :: baxtli yakun
(4) happy day :: baxtli kun
(5) happy end :: baxtli xotima
(6) happy life :: baxtli hayot
(7) feel happy :: baxtli his
(8) happy-go-lucky :: beg'am
(9) make happy :: baxtli qilish
(10) stay happy :: baxtli bo'lish
1. cheerful ::
2. glad ::
3. fortunate ::
4. felicitous ::
5. well-chosen ::
1. hapless ::
2. unfortunate ::
3. unhappy ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm sure you'll be very HAPPY.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
You think pretty is gonna make you HAPPY?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
Yeah, everybody's HAPPY. Great.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
You've made me very HAPPY.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
So we won't both sit here
with our Happy Meals,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
English to Uzbek Dictionary: happy
Meaning and definitions of happy, translation in Uzbek language for happy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of happy in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "happy"
What happy means in Uzbek, happy meaning
in Uzbek, happy definition, examples and pronunciation
of happy in Uzbek language.