jonli devor ekmoq, to'smoq, panjara bilan o'ramoqjonli devor, to'siq, panjara, buta g'ov
- buta g'ovrisktenxavfini himoyahimoya
Noun(1) a fence formed by a row of closely planted shrubs or bushes(2) any technique designed to reduce or eliminate financial risk; for example, taking two positions that will offset each other if prices change(3) an intentionally noncommittal or ambiguous statement
Verb(1) avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues(2) hinder or restrict with or as if with a hedge(3) enclose or bound in with or as it with a hedge or hedges(4) minimize loss or risk
(1) Gold is being used as an investment to hedge against US dollar uncertainty.(2) But you need to spread you portfolio to hedge against a fall in the stock market.(3) The savings ratio is also influenced by inflation (rising prices), because people feel a greater need to save as a hedge against higher inflation.(4) As I move away, the incredible house with its dazzling colours disappears again behind the hedge and the bushes, invisible to the outside world.(5) But they hedge their predictions that there will be a global economic upturn some time later next year.(6) This is because gold is seen as a hedge against the US currency.(7) Options are a great way to hedge against your existing positions to decrease risk.(8) Soon the conifer area, which alone holds 1,000 species of spruce, and the hedge and shrub area become visible.(9) Prune shrubs in a formal hedge to resemble a dense, smooth wall.(10) This swap would be expected to hedge against the rising financing cost of their short term debt.(11) Secondly, the difference involved is meant to act as a partial hedge against fluctuations in currencies.(12) He also knows - and if he doesn't he should - that geographical diversity in a pension portfolio is an essential hedge against harder times at home.(13) The art market grew during the 20 years preceding the Civil War, then boomed as investors sought art as a hedge against inflation.(14) index-linked gilts are a useful hedge against inflation(15) While we'd like to keep as much money as possible in the business to hedge against a downturn, we find that we're hindered by our corporate form and tax status.(16) Students hedge and apologize often to human tutors, but very rarely to computer tutors.
(1) hedge fund :: to'siq fondi
(2) hedge trimmer :: Larry tRIMMER
(3) hedge clippers :: xedj Soch kesish uchun mashinkalar
(4) hedge shears :: qaychilari
1. hedgerow ::
2. safeguard ::
5. surround ::
6. confine ::
7. prevaricate ::
to'g'ri javobdan qochmoq
8. safeguard ::
9. hedge in ::
10. skirt ::
hedge, hedged, hedges, hedging
English to Uzbek Dictionary: hedge
Meaning and definitions of hedge, translation in Uzbek language for hedge with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hedge in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hedge"
What hedge means in Uzbek, hedge meaning in Uzbek, hedge definition, examples and pronunciation of hedge in Uzbek language.