unga, uning, uni
Pronoun(1) used as the object of a verb or preposition to refer to a female person or animal previously mentioned or easily identified.(2) herself.
Article(1) belonging to or associated with a female person or animal previously mentioned or easily identified.(2) used in titles.
(1) China is in talks with her allies(2) we told her to ring home(3) it was under her coat(4) at her launch, she was the ultimate in luxury transatlantic travel(5) She has asked not to be identified but is in her nineties and lives in East Yorkshire.(6) He says that he found her in Israel, and he identifies her and publishes her photograph in the book.(7) ├ö├ç├┐We don't know it's her ,├ö├ç├û muttered Ross sulkily.(8) He could just as easily write the letters to her if the issue was one of communication.(9) she stopped her arguing(10) Let us just deal with some of the things that Helen Clark forgot to mention in her speech.(11) it must be her(12) they were talking about her(13) She denied any further and more serious impropriety when it was easily open for her to do so.(14) I know I can sing better than a screaming psychopath with messed up hair - OK, I didn't mean to be that harsh, but I know I can sing better than her .(15) The memory of the boys reminded him he could not keep his identity from her for long.(16) we're very proud of her
(1) to her :: unga
(2) with her :: u bilan
(3) her friends :: uning do'stlari
(4) in her :: uni ham
(5) from her :: undan
(6) her car :: uning avtomobil
(7) in her room :: uning xonasida
(8) behind her :: uning ortida
(9) by her :: uning tomonidan
1. his ::
2. her ::
3. hers ::
4. its ::
5. him ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No, I told HER she was being "not smart."
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
was give the boy to HER brotHER...
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
Kiss HER good night.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
If she grabs your knee
and begs you not to kill HER,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
She turned a blind eye
to HER brotHER's sins.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
English to Uzbek Dictionary: her
Meaning and definitions of her, translation in Uzbek language for her with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of her in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "her"
What her means in Uzbek, her meaning in Uzbek, her definition, examples and pronunciation of her in Uzbek language.