Noun(1) viral diseases causing eruptions of the skin or mucous membrane(2) any of the animal viruses that cause painful blisters on the skin
(1) In combination with drug therapies, it is useful in treating skin diseases, such as psoriasis, herpes , and eczema.(2) Genital herpes can result from infection with either viral type.(3) The technology will be applied to viral targets such as hepatitis B and herpes as well as to other infective agents.(4) Oral herpes is a viral infection that affects the mouth, throat, and parts of the face.(5) Gonorrhoea, chlamydia and herpes can all, given the right conditions, be passed on by oral sex, she says.(6) Although smaller in number, incidences of gonorrhea and genital warts rose, while there was a fall in cases of herpes and syphilis.(7) Viruses like herpes and HPV have moments where sores have not flared-up.(8) A serious consequence of genital HSV infection is neonatal herpes , which results from transmission from mother to infant.(9) The most devastating consequence of genital herpes is neonatal herpes .(10) Children often become infected with type 1 herpes during the first years of life.(11) Viruses including flu, herpes , measles and chickenpox can cause pneumonia.(12) The site also offers graphic photos of just what syphilis, herpes , warts and what have you look like.(13) Sufferers are also more prone to herpes and skin infections.(14) Women should be asked carefully about symptoms of herpes infections at the onset of labor.(15) Your pap smear can occasionally identify sexually transmitted diseases such as herpes or human papilloma virus.(16) The presence of sores due to herpes or syphilis may also increase the chance of spreading HIV regardless of the type of sex activity.
(1) genital herpes :: jinsiy temiratki
(2) herpes zoster :: temiratki zoster
(3) herpes simplex :: herpes simpleks
(4) herpes labialis :: herpes Labialis
1. herpes ::
2. scabies ::
3. itch ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No, I had a cover story.
I told everyone it was HERPES.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
No sense in risking
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
English to Uzbek Dictionary: herpes
Meaning and definitions of herpes, translation in Uzbek language for herpes with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of herpes in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "herpes"
What herpes means in Uzbek, herpes meaning in Uzbek, herpes definition, examples and pronunciation of herpes in Uzbek language.