juda, juda ham, g'oyat, nihoyatda, bag'oyat
Adverb(1) to a high degree or extent; favorably or with much respect(2) at a high rate or wage(3) in a high position or level or rank
(1) They were a highly regarded rock band in their time, and partook of a certain degree of fame.(2) he was highly regarded by his colleagues(3) She had no idea just how highly her husband was regarded until he died at the age of 83.(4) Armand is a well known producer and is highly regarded in amateur dramatics circles.(5) Nicholas is a popular, highly regarded actor who has been a star and a household name for several decades.(6) he thought very highly of her(7) his theories are highly complex(8) He was a devoted soldier who had pride in whatever he did and was highly regarded by those around him.(9) it's highly unlikely that we'll see him again(10) highly paid people(11) Perhaps the most extraordinary thing to be thrown up is just how highly regarded Woods is by most of his peers.(12) she spoke highly of them(13) He was one of the most successful pianists of his era, and certainly the most highly paid.(14) I go out for a meal with colleagues that evening and they think it's highly amusing.(15) a highly dangerous substance(16) He suggested that this was a highly unusual step for an historian to take.
(1) highly regarded :: juda qaraladi
(2) think highly of :: juda o'ylab
(3) highly qualified :: yuqori malakali
(4) highly developed :: juda rivojlangan
(5) highly effective :: juda samarali
(6) highly appreciate :: juda qadrlayman
(7) highly respected :: juda hurmat
(8) highly educated :: juda bilimdon
(9) highly sensitive :: juda nozik
1. very ::
3. extremely ::
1. little ::
2. somewhat ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yes, but it's HIGHLY unlikely.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
He always spoke HIGHLY of you.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
I HIGHLY doubt
there is any argument you can make...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
I HIGHLY doubt that.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
and able to anticipate your
actions, it is HIGHLY unlikely
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
English to Uzbek Dictionary: highly
Meaning and definitions of highly, translation in Uzbek language for highly with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of highly in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "highly"
What highly means in Uzbek, highly meaning in Uzbek, highly definition, examples and pronunciation of highly in Uzbek language.