cho'chqa, qo'zi, qo'zichoq, to'ng'iz cho'chqa
- to'ng'iz cho'chqaHoganhoganscho'chqachilik
Noun(1) a person regarded as greedy and pig-like(2) a sheep up to the age of one year; one yet to be sheared(3) domestic swine
Verb(1) take greedily; take more than one's share
(1) He rode a large wild hog into battle usually with two roman candles under his arms, screaming his battle cry ├ö├ç├┐Heeey youuu guuuuuys!├ö├ç├û(2) He and Marvin had had a long conversation last night about motorcycles and he was probably going to claim the hog as his own.(3) Never one to hog the limelight or to go in search of the headlines, he did Trojan work for people in a quiet and unobtrusive way.(4) Others will selfishly hog a space all day and not give fellow drivers a fair chance to park conveniently.(5) Many actors just want to hog the limelight and be in front of the camera all the time.(6) ├ö├ç├┐Leave it to my sister to hog all the attention at my party,├ö├ç├û Rachel sighed.(7) He makes no attempt to hog the limelight, but even among a strong team of actors there's no question who's the most gifted performer.(8) An unmarked young hog born in the woods, however, could be claimed by the first person to find it.(9) Not only do they hog the best table all evening, but for some odd reason customers seem to gravitate to tables far away from the throne.(10) Our King was, in a simple statement, a greedy, power-hungry covetous hog .(11) The winner is undefeated after three outings and is sure to hog the limelight in the coming months.(12) In the wild, the pygmy hog lives in small family groups of about four to five individuals, comprised of one or more adult females and accompanying juveniles, and occasionally an adult male.(13) At a certain lodge in East Africa for example, a little girl was seen leaning out of a window, trying to touch a giant forest hog , a large wild pig the size of a donkey, with a reputation of ripping hunters and their dogs with fearsome tusks.(14) He wants to hog the limelight and shout about what he believes, and to do that you have to be populist, brash and confident.(15) Here in South Texas there is always the possibility of encountering a 300 lb. feral hog while turkey hunting.(16) Farther along we saw a feral hog that was foraging within ten feet of the road - and so many armadillos we quit counting.
(1) ground hog :: zamin cho'chqa
(2) go the whole hog :: butun to'ng'iz borish
(3) hog-wash :: yuvundi
1. pig ::
2. hogget ::
4. monopolize ::
hog, hogan, hogans, hogs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Do you like motorcycles?
Because I ride a HOG.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
I didn't HOG anything...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
I'm as stupid as that HOG
you stuck back in the village,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
- This your hero? This HOG?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
You are a bully, a credit
HOG and a self-promoter.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
English to Uzbek Dictionary: hog
Meaning and definitions of hog, translation in Uzbek language for hog with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of hog in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "hog"
What hog means in Uzbek, hog meaning
in Uzbek, hog definition, examples and pronunciation
of hog in Uzbek language.