tutmoq, ushlamoq, uzatmoq, ushlab qolmoq, ko'rsatmoq, shartnomani uzaytirmoq, keyinga surmoq, yashirmoq, biror narsani biror kimsadan sir tutmoq, oxirigacha turib bermoq, bardosh bermoq, chidamoq, talab qilmoq, taklif qilmoq, to'xtatmoq, cho'zmoq, tiymoq, o'zini tutmoq, tutib turmoq, qamoqda ushlamoq, nishonlamoq, bayram qilmoq, majlis o'tkazmoq, sig'dirmoq, kasb egallamoq, ushlab turmoq, ega bo'lmoq
Noun(1) the act of retaining something(2) something owned; any tangible or intangible possession that is owned by someone
Verb(1) cause to continue in a certain state, position, or activity; e.g., `keep clean'(2) have or hold in one's hands or grip(3) organize or be responsible for(4) have or possess, either in a concrete or an abstract sense(5) keep in mind or convey as a conviction or view(6) maintain (a theory, thoughts, or feelings(7) to close within bounds, or otherwise limit or deprive of free movement(8) secure and keep for possible future use or application(9) have rightfully; of rights, titles, and offices(10) be the physical support of; carry the weight of(11) contain or hold; have within(12) have room for; hold without crowding(13) remain in a certain state, position, or condition(14) support or hold in a certain manner(15) be valid, applicable, or true(16) assert or affirm
(1) This loss would be minimal in the context of the area of good quality of land within the holding , however, and the development is required for agriculture.(2) It is encouraging to see someone moving on to an agricultural holding rather than moving off it.(3) they were preparing for the holding of an election(4) For the purposes of the permitting arrangements, a holding includes all land parcels declared for area aid purposes.(5) Later, I again heard him speak at the Huntington Library at a special showing of Huntington holdings of books and manuscripts related to the California gold rush.(6) The Minster has also made clear that they want the book holdings to continue to be a ├ö├ç├┐living library├ö├ç├û and not a ├ö├ç├┐frozen├ö├ç├û collection.(7) The current reserve land will be converted to fee simple holdings .(8) Personal holdings of stocks and mutual funds increased by $944 billion.(9) The vast majority of this financial credit is created as financial sector entities borrow funds enabling the purchase of additional holdings of financial assets.(10) You'd be talking about the areas where the holdings are vast and few and far between.(11) Since funds report their stock holdings only twice a year, the information is rarely up to date.(12) In the Netherlands, England, Wales, and parts of Scotland, tenants generally had good-sized holdings and relatively secure tenure.(13) Her financial and property holdings have made her one of the world's richest women.(14) It would seem impossible for anyone to look through the archive holdings or material available on video and not find something of interest.(15) This year alone, e-mail volume is expected to be the equivalent of 40 copies of the fully digitized holdings of the Library of Congress.(16) A World Bank study of northeast Brazil estimates that moving farmland into smaller holdings would raise output as much as 80 percent.
(1) hold :: tutmoq
(2) holding on :: ushlab turish
(3) holding company :: xolding kompaniyasi
(4) holding up :: ushlab
(5) holding back :: orqaga o'tkazish
(6) holding out :: amalga o'tkazish
(7) holding time :: vaqt o'tkazish
(8) holding tank :: ushlab tank
(9) holding area :: ushlab maydoni
(10) holding pattern :: ushlab namuna
(11) holding cell :: ushlab Uyali
2. retention ::
3. clasp ::
qo'l berib ko'rishish
4. embrace ::
5. possess ::
6. support ::
7. detain ::
8. maintain ::
9. occupy ::
10. take ::
11. persist ::
12. be available ::
13. convene ::
14. stop ::
15. carry ::
16. apply ::
17. book ::
18. obligate ::
19. concord ::
20. defend ::
21. contain ::
o'z ichiga olgan
22. restrain ::
23. obtain ::
24. deem ::
25. withstand ::
26. adjudge ::
27. halt ::
28. retain ::
29. give ::
30. bear ::
31. harbor ::
32. have got ::
33. take hold ::
34. admit ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Wonderful. Now would you mind
HOLDING up this shirt while I--
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
You are not HOLDING a battle-axe.
You are HOLDING...
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
Unlike my mole,
which is HOLDING steady
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
The hand thinks
it's HOLDING a screwdriver.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
Given the cards already played, Penny can
only be HOLDING Necromancer Potions...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
English to Uzbek Dictionary: holding
Meaning and definitions of holding, translation in Uzbek language for holding with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of holding in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "holding"
What holding means in Uzbek, holding meaning in Uzbek, holding definition, examples and pronunciation of holding in Uzbek language.