teshik, tuynuk, kovak, darcha, in, uyateshmoq, o'ymoq
- teshikqoldiktuynuklarHoleybosib va tutib harakatlantiring
Noun(1) an opening into or through something(2) an opening deliberately made in or through something(3) one playing period (from tee to green(4) an unoccupied space(5) a depression hollowed out of solid matter(6) a fault(7) informal terms for a difficult situation(8) informal terms for the mouth
Verb(1) hit the ball into the hole(2) make holes in
(1) there was a hole in the roof(2) Your eyes can follow the ball to the hole , but your spine angle stays the same.(3) they got him out of a hole(4) I thought if I could hit my lob wedge and stop the ball below the hole , I had a shot at par.(5) Students were aggrieved at the possibility of being ├ö├ç├┐stuck renting a hole in Cowley├ö├ç├û as Jessop put it.(6) I hate this hole of a country(7) he had a hole in his sock(8) the mouse escaped into its hole(9) Just two weeks ago the bridge was temporarily closed while city officials repaired a gaping hole in its deteriorating surface.(10) Hounds that have successfully tracked a fox are trained to pull it or dig it out of its hole , and the fox is killed.(11) But a bad drive down the 17th led to only a par and when he pulled his approach to the last 45 feet wide he needed to hole it to win or three-putt to lose.(12) hole in one(13) she is missed terribly and her death has left a hole in all our lives(14) Unfortunately, the Dingle man managed to get his ball just nine metres from the hole but it was a very credible attempt for someone unused to the tee.(15) get off your hole and do something(16) he dug out a small hole in the snow
(1) hele :: ayniqsa,
(2) heal :: shifo
(3) black hole :: qora teshik
(4) supermassive black hole :: supermasiv qora teshik
(5) hole in one :: birida teshik
(6) bullet hole :: o'q teshik
(7) hole up :: tashkil teshik
(8) small hole :: kichik teshik
(9) dig a hole :: bir choh
(10) deep hole :: chuqur teshik
(11) hole puncher :: teshik zımba
(12) hole in the ground :: tuproqqa teshik
1. opening ::
2. pit ::
3. burrow ::
5. hovel ::
6. predicament ::
7. hollow ::
8. pickle ::
9. cakehole ::
10. hole out ::
1. bulge ::
2. camber ::
3. jut ::
4. projection ::
5. protrusion ::
hole, holed, holes, holey, holing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So we'd fight and I'd put a HOLE in them.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
I couldn't stand being in that HOLE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
You cut a little HOLE in his mattress
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
I slept in a HOLE
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
We HOLE up in our castles.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
English to Uzbek Dictionary: hole
Meaning and definitions of hole, translation in Uzbek language for hole with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hole in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hole"
What hole means in Uzbek, hole meaning in Uzbek, hole definition, examples and pronunciation of hole in Uzbek language.