quchoq, bag'riga qattiq bosish, qattiq quchoqlab olishquchmoq, bag'riga qattiq bosmoq, qattiq quchoqlab olmoq, tashakkur bildirmoq
Noun(1) a tight or amorous embrace
Verb(1) hold (someone(2) fit closely or tightly
(1) But a woman cries when she's handed a thick stack of bills, when people hug her and kiss her on the forehead.(2) Claude stopped laughing and sat up besides her embracing her with a hug as the tears started to form again around her eyes.(3) New patented lift arms make sure the 18-inch reels hug almost any contour.(4) I practically jumped over the seat to give her a huge hug , and immediately tears started rolling down my cheeks.(5) She was dressed in washed-out blue jeans that seemed to hug all the right places.(6) Since he was a few inches taller than me, I jumped down from the hug and looked at him in the eye.(7) She embraced her old friends in a tight hug , tears streaming from her eyes.(8) The bear hug is a dominant position, with great control over the opponent, and is often a precursor to a takedown.(9) She was pale and terribly weak, dropping to her knees as we caught her in a big hug while our tears covered our cheeks.(10) Alli broke the hug and dried her tears as she looked at her hands, folded in her lap.(11) She stepped back from my hug whipping her tears from her face.(12) I will, for example grab my elder son around the neck and give him a wrestling hug but I will never do that with my daughters.(13) I had also found a more suitable top, a black body hugging woollen skivvy.(14) She wrapped him with a blanket and hugged him close, kissing his forehead.(15) I scooted as close to him as I could, hugged him, and kissed his cheek.(16) A year later, halfway through grade 12, promises of that vehicle arrived in the form of a concrete fortress squatting atop a mountain - the sterile yet huggable campus of Simon Fraser University.
(1) to hug :: qattiq quchoqlab
(2) bear hug :: ayiq quchoq
(3) hug and kiss :: quchoq va o'pish
(4) give a hug :: Bir quchoq berish
(5) group hug :: guruh quchoq
1. embrace ::
2. squeeze ::
3. embrace ::
4. follow closely ::
5. cling to ::
6. squeeze ::
hug, huger, hugest, hugs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So while I can't HUG you every day,
flying that helicopter...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
Oh, your HUG just got
downgraded to a high five.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
I am not flying back to Texas
just so my mom can give me a HUG.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
- (CHUCKLES) A big HUG!
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
A standard HUG
is two Mississippis, tops.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
English to Uzbek Dictionary: hug
Meaning and definitions of hug, translation in Uzbek language for hug with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hug in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hug"
What hug means in Uzbek, hug meaning in Uzbek, hug definition, examples and pronunciation of hug in Uzbek language.