shoshqaloqlikshoshilmoq, shoshilinch ravishda bajarmoq
Noun(1) a condition of urgency making it necessary to hurry(2) overly eager speed (and possible carelessness(3) the act of moving hurriedly and in a careless manner
Verb(1) move very fast(2) act or move at high speed(3) urge to an unnatural speed
(1) The only point of the sketch was that he took ages to do everything and the comedy came from Ben trying to hurry him along.(2) But he is inexperienced in big meets and tends to hurry his stroke when pressed.(3) He pushed the elevator button a few more times to hurry it up.(4) All I can say to those who speed is wise up, what is your hurry ?(5) But, this one really helps explain the ridiculous hurry .(6) I probably didn't hurry myself to do it as I wasn't at all pleased with any of it.(7) The hooded man seemed demanding and pressed the other man to hurry the search.(8) After a few more kilometres Richard drew up alongside and said, ├ö├ç├┐What's the hurry , Skipper?├ö├ç├û(9) Do not try to hurry things, it will only frustrate.(10) It just seems that there is no hurry and no urgency.(11) Being an impatient sort, I added water to hurry it along, but I think this stopped the sugar obtaining that lovely golden caramel colour.(12) She realized the man was in some sort of rush so she had to hurry her pace to keep from losing him.(13) If I was hosting the show I'd hurry things up so much I'd put unnecessary pressure on the contestant.(14) Hungary's hurry is shared by the entire region.(15) The usual hurry to get to work, usual rush to beat the peak time traffic, and usual eagerness to be part of the rat race.(16) He has suffered because anxiety has caused him to hurry his finishing efforts, a sure sign of a lack of confidence.
(1) in a hurry :: shoshib
(2) in hurry :: oshiqadi
(3) hurry back :: orqaga shoshmaslik
(4) be in a hurry :: shoshib bo'lishi
(5) no hurry :: hech shoshilib
(6) hurry on :: ustida shoshqaloqlik
(7) hurry off :: off shoshmaslik
1. rush ::
2. haste ::
4. be quick ::
5. hustle ::
6. hasten ::
7. zip ::
8. rush ::
1. brake ::
2. decelerate ::
3. retard ::
hurries, hurry, hurrying
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
Hurry up, HURRY up!
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
Can you HURRY this shit up?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
No HURRY, Mother. Tell them more
about their secret love for each other.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
English to Uzbek Dictionary: hurry
Meaning and definitions of hurry, translation in Uzbek language for hurry with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of hurry in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "hurry"
What hurry means in Uzbek, hurry meaning
in Uzbek, hurry definition, examples and pronunciation
of hurry in Uzbek language.