o'rniga, almashtirib, o'rniga o'rin, evaziga, badaliga
Adverb(1) in place of, or as an alternative to(2) on the contrary, or instead
(1) instead of her doing five days a week, she just does four(2) He doesn't do it every day because sometimes his wife will make him pick up a hammer instead .(3) Those individuals will simply buy a new car instead , whether they can afford it or not.(4) Even as a baby she did not gurgle or babble in her cot and instead remained silent.(5) do not use lotions, but put on a clean dressing instead(6) It kind of is rubbish too seeing that it isn't really a film at all but instead is an album set to visuals.(7) His decision instead to publish on the eve of polling day is a small but clear signal of defiance.(8) They did not set a new level, but instead voted to go for the lowest possible tax.(9) You could have really done something to help change the world, but what did you do instead ?(10) Not only was he happy for it to be used but he offered his new 12 minute version instead .(11) I pressed him on whether he really did want to work in the bookshop or wanted to study instead .(12) Why don't you turn off your monitor and go off and do something less boring instead ?(13) So do they list a number for you to call instead , rather than waiting for them to call you back?(14) So we came back with a new chopping board, a wooden tray, and a packet of coat hangers instead .(15) he thought about going to England but went to America instead(16) walk to work instead of going by car
(1) in stead :: o'rniga
(2) instead of :: ning o'rniga
(3) instead of this :: o'rniga bu
(4) instead of him :: o'rniga uning
(5) instead of it :: o'rniga uning
1. as an alternative ::
2. rather ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Instead, I saw her, Daenerys,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
Where, INSTEAD of genital warts,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
Instead, I became a man of the Night's Watch.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
Go out to lunch INSTEAD of,
you know, be lunch.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
Instead, I let you live.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
English to Uzbek Dictionary: instead
Meaning and definitions of instead, translation in Uzbek language for instead with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of instead in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "instead"
What instead means in Uzbek, instead meaning in Uzbek, instead definition, examples and pronunciation of instead in Uzbek language.