Noun(1) a colloquial expression for invitation
Verb(1) increase the likelihood of(2) invite someone to one's house(3) give rise to a desire by being attractive or inviting(4) ask someone in a friendly way to do something(5) have as a guest(6) ask to enter(7) request the participation or presence of(8) express willingness to have in one's home or environs
(1) We have a formal where we invite every alum whose ever been through to come back.(2) By 1865, to paint the circle of Manet and Fantin was to invite more criticism for the group.(3) They are questions which we would invite your Lordship to certify as questions of general public importance.(4) The Council is one of the first to set up commissioning bodies which invite groups to apply to provide services.(5) The films he made look simple at first glance, yet already invite a more complicated response.(6) Yeah, I know about the Baccinalia stuff which is why I went for more of an invite than a full-on summoning.(7) I don't often use my bell as it seems impatient and may invite further criticism(8) no one turns down an invite to one of Mickey's parties(9) Piloting will provide a guide for rephrasing questions to invite a richer response.(10) Watt's paintings of antique fabric especially invite such a variety of responses.(11) I didn't think to myself it would invite more criticism, which I definitely should have thought.(12) We invite readers to put their questions so they can attend a question time session during his visit to the city.(13) This would invite or ignite horrible reaction in the Middle East.(14) his use of the word did little but invite criticism(15) In fact in some instances they may invite more criticism than praise.(16) Wood certainly does not intend to invite a dry, studious response.
(1) to invite :: taklif qilmoq
(2) invite over :: ustidan taklif
(3) invite to :: taklif
(4) invite out :: chiqib taklif
(5) cordially invite :: qalbdan taklif
(6) invite in :: taklif
(7) invite to dinner :: kechki ovqat uchun taklif
1. ask ::
2. ask for ::
3. provoke ::
4. ask round ::
5. receive ::
6. call for ::
7. tempt ::
8. ask in ::
9. pay for ::
10. bid ::
invite, invited, invitees, invites, inviting
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
How come you never INVITE
Sheldon and me on a double date?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
Why don't you just rent bunk beds
and INVITE the Black Eyed Peas?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
Perhaps, sire, you should INVITE them to eat first.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
Can I INVITE you
in for tea?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
We could INVITE George and Delores.
They could come up from Marin.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
English to Uzbek Dictionary: invite
Meaning and definitions of invite, translation in Uzbek language for invite with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of invite in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "invite"
What invite means in Uzbek, invite meaning in Uzbek, invite definition, examples and pronunciation of invite in Uzbek language.