xil, tur, hil, nav, zotmehribon, rahmdil, iltifotli, yuvosh
Noun(1) a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
Adjective(1) having or showing a tender and considerate and helpful nature; used especially of persons and their behavior(2) agreeable, conducive to comfort(3) tolerant and forgiving under provocation
(1) Here I have friends and kind neighbours - only one lives very near, the others at least six miles away.(2) life has been kind to him(3) she likes that kind of work(4) The Liberals have an interesting dilemma, similar in kind to the Labour dilemma.(5) So perhaps you'd be so very kind as to be repeating now the tale you and he have been telling for nigh on six months?(6) The Chaplain was kind and polite and tried his level best to be decent.(7) It is my understanding that the country has never admitted that nuclear weapons are different in kind from other weapons.(8) he's a kind person(9) "In a straightforward case, such as the threat of violence or something of that kind , people should go to the police, " he said.(10) she was kind to us(11) the exam was of a different kind(12) he said nothing of the kind(13) Melissa, it's very kind of you to have given the dog a home, and given your husband the chance to have a dog.(14) Everyone besides Christy saw a kind , loving mother concerned for her daughter.(15) I will deal with the first kind of case in this section, and the second kind in the next section.(16) Since a thing's criteria of identity are determined by its nature or kind , God is their ultimate ground.
(1) kind of :: kabi; singari
(2) kind regards :: ezgu tilaklar ila
(3) what kind :: qanday
(4) what kind of :: qanday tashkil
(5) very kind :: juda mehribon
(6) kind-hearted :: mehribon
(7) with kind regards :: Hurmat bilan
(8) a kind of :: bir xil
(9) this kind :: bu turdagi
1. kindly ::
2. tolerant ::
3. genial ::
4. sort ::
5. character ::
6. form ::
kind, kinder, kindest, kindness, kindnesses, kinds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Look, I'm not the KIND of guy who drops
his friends just because he's in a relationship.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
...and Sheldon converts my Easy-Bake Oven
to some KIND of high-powered furnace.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
Oh... no, you know, I'm not
really the holding KIND of...
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
He's so KIND.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
He was always KIND to me.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
English to Uzbek Dictionary: kind
Meaning and definitions of kind, translation in Uzbek language for kind with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of kind in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "kind"
What kind means in Uzbek, kind meaning in Uzbek, kind definition, examples and pronunciation of kind in Uzbek language.