Noun(1) a male sovereign; ruler of a kingdom(2) a competitor who holds a preeminent position(3) a very wealthy or powerful businessman(4) preeminence in a particular category or group or field(5) United States woman tennis player (born in 1943(6) United States guitar player and singer of the blues (born in 1925(7) United States charismatic civil rights leader and Baptist minister who campaigned against the segregation of Blacks (1929-1968(8) a checker that has been moved to the opponent's first row where it is promoted to a piece that is free to move either forward or backward(9) one of the four playing cards in a deck bearing the picture of a king(10) (chess
(1) When it comes to sports, Henry says football remains the king of beer promotional opportunities.(2) Cube was currently sweating with panic and moved his king to the square on its left to avoid check.(3) the customer is king(4) he was the first king of Ireland(5) Anglers can find brown trout here, but the Trinity is best known for king salmon and steelhead; king salmon runs peak from May through October.(6) White is better developed with both minor pieces in play, centralized rooks and a castled king .(7) the king of rock(8) Face cards count for ten except for the king , which counts for zero.(9) Sunis's rook and pawn prevented his king from escaping.(10) Titles such as Astral Traveller, Yesterday and Today and Perpetual Change hint at the king of prog rock's spiritual leanings.(11) He then films the snakes (mostly gopher and king snakes) as they crawl and feed.(12) The object of the game is to checkmate your opponent's king .(13) Some hands can be played more aggressively when an opponent shows a king or ace, meaning they will likely be forced to act first throughout the hand.(14) The king can move in any direction, but only one square at a time.(15) a country where football is king(16) I chose the equal of two evils and moved my king into inevitable checkmate.
(1) the king :: Qirol
(2) king-size :: shoh-hajmi
(3) king bed :: king bed
(4) prom king :: Prom king
(5) king crab :: shoh Qisqichbaqa
(6) king-sized :: shoh-o'lchamli
(7) great king :: buyuk shoh
(8) son of a king :: shoh o'g'li
(9) be king :: shoh
(10) king of beasts :: hayvonlar shohi
1. ruler ::
2. star ::
3. mogul ::
4. rex ::
5. world-beater ::
king, kingly, kings, kingship
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
gawKING like a fool when the King died.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
I think King Robb understands
we won't win this war
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
You have one man guarding the future KING?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
- How can I ask men to follow me if I can't...
- You are a KING.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
Shouldn't a KING be bold?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
English to Uzbek Dictionary: king
Meaning and definitions of king, translation in Uzbek language for king with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of king in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "king"
What king means in Uzbek, king meaning
in Uzbek, king definition, examples and pronunciation
of king in Uzbek language.