- oshxonaKitchenerkitchenetteUy oshxonalarioshxona
Noun(1) a room equipped for preparing meals
(1) There is also a large patio area that borders the kitchen and dining room.(2) She scrambled down the stairs and through the living room to the kitchen where her mom was cooking dinner.(3) Judy regularly experiments with new recipes in her farmhouse kitchen .(4) kitchen utensils(5) The interior is one big room and the open kitchen allows you to watch the cooks do their thing while you sip your drinks.(6) The fitted kitchen has solid maple units with a black granite counter top; the floor and ceiling are timber.(7) Completing the accommodation is a ceramic tiled kitchen with fitted units and appliances, as well as a breakfast bar.(8) Susan found Lila in the kitchen area, preparing a chicken for the evening meal.(9) John is a man on a mission to persuade more of us to compost our garden and kitchen waste.(10) In Japan, the restaurants are very specialized, so Tomita sought work in the US, wanting to explore all aspects of the Japanese kitchen .(11) Their top-floor living quarters included a kitchen , bathroom and lounge.(12) It was now early evening, and Vera was in the kitchen , preparing the food that she had sent Bill out for.(13) the dried shrimp pastes of the Thai kitchen(14) When Jake arrived home, tired and hot, Lisa was in the kitchen throwing together a salad.(15) The kitchen is fitted with units of Canadian maple and includes a four-ring Miele gas hob.(16) We no longer live in a time when the routines of household life revolve around the rhythms of the kitchen .
(1) kitchen table :: Oshxona stol
(2) kitchen cabinet :: Oshxona kabinet
(3) soup kitchen :: sho'rva oshxona
(4) kitchen utensils :: Oshxona ashyolari
(5) kitchen knife :: Oshxona pichoq
(6) fitted kitchen :: dafn oshxona
(7) kitchen garden :: Oshxona bog '
(8) kitchen equipment :: Oshxona texnikasi
(9) kitchen towel :: Oshxona sochiq
1. kitchen ::
2. caboose ::
3. cuisine ::
kitchen, kitchener, kitchenette, kitchenettes, kitchens, kitchenware
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
there wouldn't be a man in your KITCHEN
who can't produce a single form of ID.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
Prove it. Make love to me
right now on the KITCHEN floor.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
on the KITCHEN counter
when you leave.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
In the KITCHEN.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
and last week, I slammed my
thumb in the KITCHEN drawer.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
English to Uzbek Dictionary: kitchen
Meaning and definitions of kitchen, translation in Uzbek language for kitchen with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of kitchen in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "kitchen"
What kitchen means in Uzbek, kitchen meaning
in Uzbek, kitchen definition, examples and pronunciation
of kitchen in Uzbek language.