muhtojlik, yetishmaslik, kamchilikmuhtoj bo'lmoq, qiyinchilikka chidamoq
Noun(1) the state of needing something that is absent or unavailable
Verb(1) be without
(1) Our complete lack of focus (among many other things) contributed to our ultimate demise.(2) Much of the country is suffering severe lack of water, and the small quantities supplied are not good for human use.(3) Sam did not lack for friends(4) the case was dismissed for lack of evidence(5) they lack a leader(6) Jagger's conclusions are similar: ├ö├ç├┐There is a shocking lack of evidence in this case,├ö├ç├û she says.(7) there was no lack of helpers(8) I have a total lack of respect for him(9) he was critical of a general lack of interest(10) there is no lack of entertainment aboard ship(11) his lack of manners is unbelievable(12) What they lack in experience they make up for in attitude.(13) Murray Iddles says it is a kick in the guts to see industry only contributing $10,000 to the scheme which has now been closed by Growcom due to the lack of support.(14) for lack of time(15) Company executives will not lack for feedback about how they are doing.(16) there was a lack of information
(1) lack of :: kamomad
(2) lack of confidence :: ishonch yo'qligi
(3) lack of sleep :: uyqu etishmasligi
(4) lack of knowledge :: bilim etishmasligi
(5) lack of time :: vaqt etishmasligi
(6) lack of water :: suv yo'qligi
(7) lack of money :: pul etishmasligi
(8) lack of interest :: qiziqish etishmasligi
(9) lack of understanding :: aql yo'qligi
(10) lack of food :: oziq-ovqat etishmasligi
1. absence ::
2. want ::
3. need ::
4. deficiency ::
5. dearth ::
6. insufficiency ::
7. shortage ::
8. shortfall ::
9. scarcity ::
10. paucity ::
12. deficit ::
13. be without ::
14. be in need of ::
15. need ::
16. be lacking ::
17. require ::
18. want ::
19. be short of ::
20. be deficient in ::
21. be bereft of ::
22. be low on ::
23. be pressed for ::
24. have insufficient ::
25. be strapped for ::
uchun bog'lashadi kerak
alack, lack, lacked, lacking, lacks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and his congenital
LACK of masculinity.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
My theory is that his LACK of focus
stems from an over-developed sex drive.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
You'll learn that what I LACK in height,
I make up for in appetite.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
- So LACK of a physiological response...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
Other than the LACK of water,
how is it not?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
English to Uzbek Dictionary: lack
Meaning and definitions of lack, translation in Uzbek language for lack with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lack in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "lack"
What lack means in Uzbek, lack meaning in Uzbek, lack definition, examples and pronunciation of lack in Uzbek language.