Noun(1) a systematic means of communicating by the use of sounds or conventional symbols(2) (language(3) the text of a popular song or musical-comedy number(4) the cognitive processes involved in producing and understanding linguistic communication(5) the mental faculty or power of vocal communication(6) a system of words used to name things in a particular discipline
(1) And later, these men and women had to do a minute analysis of one another's diction, style, language , and so on.(2) the course helped his language skills(3) Body language , expressions, and environmental cues can deepen emotional bonds.(4) Despite her poetic language FrÔö£┬«chette does not avoid making rather obvious lessons of Helen's journey.(5) Tigrinya is a language whose sound system is quite exotic from an English speaker's point of view.(6) language development(7) But I'm saying things which are so naked, and often in a very poetic language that is somehow so personal.(8) The tone of Boyfriend! is of someone older writing for a younger audience in simple language .(9) Its language and style remain miles away from the day-to-day concerns of ordinary black South Africans.(10) He had tried to express in scholarly language the excitement we all felt.(11) One of the placements should involve communication in a language other than English, at least at a basic level.(12) a language of gesture and facial expression(13) Written language is a also [sic] a human invention, like spoken language , but it is not a universal invention.(14) strong language(15) the film contains some violence and bad language(16) The grammars of these languages contain vital clues to the nature of the human language faculty, which is still very much an unsolved problem.
(1) native language :: mahalliy til
(2) foreign language :: xorijiy til
(3) body language :: tana tili
(4) sign language :: belgisi tili
(5) target language :: Nishon tili
(6) official language :: rasmiy tili
(7) language barrier :: til to'siqni
(8) language arts :: Til san'at
1. speech ::
2. tongue ::
3. wording ::
4. lyric ::
5. terminology ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yeah, well, that's some salty LANGUAGE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
written in a LANGUAGE I didn't understand.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
with the LANGUAGE he used.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
I'm afraid I don't really
speak the LANGUAGE.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
take more risks,
learn another LANGUAGE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
English to Uzbek Dictionary: language
Meaning and definitions of language, translation in Uzbek language for language with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of language in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "language"
What language means in Uzbek, language meaning in Uzbek, language definition, examples and pronunciation of language in Uzbek language.