Noun(1) an acronym for light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation; an optical device that produces an intense monochromatic beam of coherent light
(1) The coating absorbs some of the laser 's light, a percentage of which is made into a photocurrent.(2) laser printing(3) It is this property that lies behind the technological device of the laser .(4) I had to look at the red light of the laser and it was like being on hallucinogenic drugs.(5) This pattern creates a hologram that you can see by illuminating the plate with a laser .(6) A laser is a beam of light radiation, which delivers intense energy to a specific area of skin.(7) It passes through the beam splitter the way it came, and goes straight back into the laser .(8) I looked at the base and saw stands with lasers on them and the oversized slugs with beam cannons.(9) Other possibilities include the use of lasers and strobe lights which temporarily blind or confuse a suspect.(10) Microsurgery and keyhole surgery are common place now - as is the use of lasers in surgery.(11) It has led to computers, lasers and nuclear reactors, and it tells us why the Sun shines and why the ground beneath our feet is solid.(12) A few were beaming their lasers at him, changing him until he could no longer walk or move.(13) However, an increasing number of archaeologists are adopting lasers as efficient measuring devices.(14) Powered by infrared lasers , the shiny surface reflects and focuses this laser beam into a ring.(15) When lasers and optical fibres came together they revolutionised communications.(16) The lasers talk to the computer, which moves a blocking device to intercept the puck.
(1) laser beam :: lazer nur
(2) laser printer :: lazer printer
(3) laser pointer :: lazer ko'rsatkich
(4) laser surgery :: lazer jarrohlik
(5) laser diode :: lazer diyot
(6) laser gun :: lazer qurol
(7) laser tag :: lazer tegi
(8) laser treatment :: lazer davolash
1. optical maser ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Laser demonstration's looking
pretty good now, huh?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
You ever actually play LASER tag?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
"You accidentally stare at a helium-argon
LASER. Lose one turn and a retina."
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
...and deal with Sheldon or have a stranger
carve out your corneas with a LASER beam?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
Technology is wonderful, isn't it?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
English to Uzbek Dictionary: laser
Meaning and definitions of laser, translation in Uzbek language for laser with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of laser in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "laser"
What laser means in Uzbek, laser meaning in Uzbek, laser definition, examples and pronunciation of laser in Uzbek language.