kech, kechki, oxirgi, sobiqkech
Adjective(1) being or occurring at an advanced period of time or after a usual or expected time(2) after the expected or usual time; delayed(3) of the immediate past or just previous to the present time(4) having died recently(5) of a later stage in the development of a language or literature; used especially of dead languages(6) at or toward an end or late period or stage of development(7) (used especially of persons
Adverb(1) later than usual or than expected(2) to an advanced time(3) at an advanced age or stage(4) in the recent past
(1) While in pruning mode, cut late flowering clematis hard back to a low pair of fat buds.(2) I had arrived quite late in the day when dusk was falling.(3) Management loved him, except for the fact that he was always a few minutes late for work.(4) Fatima, in her late fifties, is a practising Muslim who prays and fasts but is not veiled.(5) Less than half of the adult population regularly attended church by the late 1980s.(6) Acidantheras have a wonderful scent and are excellent for late flowering.(7) his late sister(8) It is believed that hormones are involved and women who have their first child late in life or who have no children are more at risk.(9) I arrived half an hour late because Dad lost his palm pilot and couldn't remember what time school started.(10) She is late and I am edgy, expecting a group of tough females in hoods and trainers.(11) Two late goals gave Crewe their first win since the opening day of the season as they beat Luton 3-1.(12) Bridget was a hard worker as was her late husband James and together they reared a family of four in very difficult times.(13) He won some points though late in August and I never made scalping jokes after that.(14) to stay up late(15) I arrived in Wolverhampton late this evening, as I'm doing a small part in a short film here tomorrow.(16) The white currant is White transparent, again a late flowering variety.
(1) too late :: juda kech
(2) stay up late :: kech qolish
(3) be late :: kech
(4) very late :: juda kech
(5) better late than never :: hech qachon ko'ra yaxshiroq kech
(6) get up late :: kech olish
(7) sleep late :: kech uyqu
(8) go to bed late :: kech yotish
(9) late at night :: tunda kech
(10) late night :: kech tunda
1. behind schedule ::
2. dead ::
3. recent ::
4. belated ::
5. later ::
6. previous ::
7. behind schedule ::
8. after hours ::
9. late at night ::
10. deep ::
11. latterly ::
1. early ::
2. inopportune ::
3. precocious ::
4. premature ::
5. untimely ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Texting Bernadette that
I'm gonna be LATE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
I'm sorry to bother you so LATE,
but it's nice to meet you.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
It's too LATE for me, save yourself.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
- Oh, hello.
- Oh, sorry I'm LATE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
Yes. He-He's LATE
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
English to Uzbek Dictionary: late
Meaning and definitions of late, translation in Uzbek language for late with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of late in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "late"
What late means in Uzbek, late meaning in Uzbek, late definition, examples and pronunciation of late in Uzbek language.