Noun(1) an arrangement of points or particles or objects in a regular periodic pattern in 2 or 3 dimensions(2) small opening (like a window in a door(3) framework consisting of an ornamental design made of strips of wood or metal
(1) In this initial study, we primarily use two-dimensional square lattice structures.(2) The attractive force experienced is easily sufficient to break the lattice structure that sodium chloride is normally encountered in.(3) Instead of planing any projecting edge of a face frame, you can build out the cabinet sides with strips of wood lattice or plywood before you install the door over the end panel.(4) the lattice of branches above her(5) There are three distinct patterns of floor tiles: separate white tiles framed in a lattice of black strips, white crosses on a black ground, and black crosses on a white ground.(6) Had you retained this lattice , the ceiling above would have required replastering, as the unsightly remedial works would have been visible through the grid.(7) Rooms overlooking the courtyard upstairs have widely spaced lattice woodwork to allow for cross ventilation with facing windows.(8) One particularly attractive version uses solid boards for the lower four or five feet of the fence, then lattice for the upper one or two feet.(9) honeysuckle was growing up a lattice round the door(10) The place was beautifully landscaped - flowers and plants grew up a lattice that created a sort of canopy above the path.(11) I simplified his design, but the principle was the same: the trellis - upright posts and a lattice grille - would support climbers such as roses and clematis.(12) Moorish archways and arabesque screens slip a lattice of shadows across the comings and goings in the lobby.(13) A molecule is first placed at the center of a square lattice .(14) The restaurant itself is interesting, with use being made of lattice wood to give a ├ö├ç├┐Thai├ö├ç├û feel to the place.(15) A construction technique called ├ö├ç├┐the woodpile├ö├ç├û which creates a diamond lattice , requires years to produce a workable structure.(16) Atop the stairstep stucco fence, cedar lattice was added to heighten the enclosure.
(1) crystal lattice :: kristallik panjarasidagi
(2) lattice energy :: panjara energiya
(3) lattice point :: panjara nuqta
(4) lattice parameter :: panjara parametr
1. grid ::
2. fretwork ::
3. wicket ::
lattice, latticed, lattices
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and model the LATTICE
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
English to Uzbek Dictionary: lattice
Meaning and definitions of lattice, translation in Uzbek language for lattice with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lattice in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "lattice"
What lattice means in Uzbek, lattice meaning in Uzbek, lattice definition, examples and pronunciation of lattice in Uzbek language.