- ishga tushirilishiishga tushirdilauncherboshladiuchirish
Noun(1) a motorboat with an open deck or a half deck(2) the act of propelling with force
Verb(1) set up or found(2) propel with force(3) launch for the first time; launch on a maiden voyage(4) begin with vigor(5) get going; give impetus to(6) smoothen the surface of
(1) But what about a person who opts out of his area of learning to launch an enterprise suited to his taste?(2) Since its launch at the beginning of last year, the column has never fallen off the top three ├ö├ç├┐most read├ö├ç├û pages of the paper.(3) a book launch(4) The borough council wants to build the slipway on the Hangings to allow the fire and rescue service to launch its boat into the Avon as near as possible to the junction with the Severn.(5) the government is to launch a Ôö¼├║1.25 million publicity campaign(6) More often than not, one of the keys to a successful product launch is surprise and first mover advantage.(7) Product launch and program management is becoming an increasingly critical element of supplier competitiveness.(8) Tenants and local community activists also held a public meeting on the Thursday night to launch the Campaign For A No Vote.(9) The Minister for the Marine will visit the club early next month to officially launch the boat.(10) The launch of flights between Singapore and Jakarta, which has been stalled since May amid air traffic wrangles, is now scheduled for the end of this month.(11) The book launch and lecture are happening on November 25 at 8pm.(12) I decided to man the launch and left my shipmate to finish the starboard tire-without supervision.(13) It means there are now only limited places along the coastline to launch boats, windsurfers or water bikes.(14) The company had pushed its launch date from March to the end of June.(15) The Corps also purchased a motor launch and put her to work for the Fort Peck District.(16) How do you get that many journalists to take time out and attend your product launch ?
(1) launch game :: ishga tushirilishi o'yini
(2) launch pad :: uchirish
(3) launch date :: ishga tushirilishi sana
(4) launch party :: ishga tushirilishi partiya
(5) launch vehicle :: uchirish vositasi
(6) launch into :: ichiga ishga
(7) soft launch :: yumshoq ishga tushirilishi
(8) launch site :: ishga tushirilishi sayt
(9) book launch :: kitob ishga tushirilishi
(10) launch a campaign :: kampa
2. send into orbit ::
3. set afloat ::
4. throw ::
5. set in motion ::
6. start ::
7. plunge ::
launch, launched, launcher, launchers, launches, launching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Where the fuck are you going
to LAUNCH those missiles?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
...they put you up in before the LAUNCH.
You'd think you'd get one porn channel.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
NASA has moved up
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
we need to LAUNCH
a preemptive strike on Burbank.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
so they're putting me
on an earlier LAUNCH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
English to Uzbek Dictionary: launch
Meaning and definitions of launch, translation in Uzbek language for launch with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of launch in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "launch"
What launch means in Uzbek, launch meaning in Uzbek, launch definition, examples and pronunciation of launch in Uzbek language.