ruxsat, ijozat, mehnat ta'tiliqoldirmoq, tashlab ketmoq, jo'nab ketmoq, bermoq, taqdim etmoq, bir chetga olib qo'ymoq, kechiktirmoq, keyinga surmoq
Noun(1) the period of time during which you are absent from work or duty(2) permission to do something(3) the act of departing politely
Verb(1) go away from a place(2) go and leave behind, either intentionally or by neglect or forgetfulness(3) act or be so as to become in a specified state(4) leave unchanged or undisturbed or refrain from taking(5) move out of or depart from(6) make a possibility or provide opportunity for; permit to be attainable or cause to remain(7) produce as a result or residue(8) remove oneself from an association with or participation in(9) put into the care or protection of someone(10) leave or give by will after one's death(11) have left or have as a remainder(12) be survived by after one's death(13) transmit (knowledge or skills(14) leave behind unintentionally
(1) Don't leave me to deal with him and the men and the press, and all of that all over again.(2) He sought leave to make an application to discharge the court order made last April.(3) No-one issued a bill is allowed to leave Australia until every last cent has been paid off.(4) How often do older men leave their high school sweethearts and marry a younger woman?(5) I also seek leave to file in Court and read an affidavit sworn today.(6) the parts he disliked he would alter, and the parts he didn't dislike he'd leave(7) The three-year-old's remains had just recently been allowed to leave Thailand.(8) Coming so close to the end, they also tend to leave the biggest impression.(9) I also seek leave to table the transcript in which the Prime Minister said there were no positive tests.(10) Instead, able-bodied men in their thousands had leave to seek a livelihood abroad.(11) That being the case, I seek leave to ask the Minister whether he will provide us with that legal opinion.(12) I'll leave it up to you(13) he'll leave you in no doubt about what he thinks(14) The buses leave just about every hour on the hour.(15) However, it would leave such a nasty stain and I was so lucky this year to have such a clean locker.(16) leave space at the top of the page
(1) to leave :: tark etmoq
(2) leave me alone :: meni o'z holimga qo'yinglar
(3) leave behind :: ortda qoldirgan
(4) leave out :: tark etish
(5) leave it :: qoldiring
(6) leave alone :: yolg'iz tashlab
(7) leave over :: ustidan tark
(8) leave a message :: xabar QOLDIRISH
(9) annual leave :: yillik ta'til
(10) leave home :: uydan ket
1. permission ::
2. vacation ::
3. parting ::
4. leave of absence ::
5. depart from ::
7. abandon ::
8. quit ::
9. leave behind ::
10. entrust ::
11. bequeath ::
vasiyat qilib qoldiraman
12. cause ::
13. will ::
14. allow ::
15. forget ::
16. result ::
17. get out ::
18. go away ::
19. pull up stakes ::
qoziqlar yuqoriga torting
20. give ::
leave, leaved, leaving
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And at the children's hospital
until they asked us to LEAVE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
She didn't want to LEAVE him,
he didn't want to LEAVE her.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
- Let's LEAVE.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
Well, I don't want you
to LEAVE Bernadette alone.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
Do you hear me? Don't LEAVE me.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
English to Uzbek Dictionary: leave
Meaning and definitions of leave, translation in Uzbek language for leave with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of leave in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "leave"
What leave means in Uzbek, leave meaning in Uzbek, leave definition, examples and pronunciation of leave in Uzbek language.